Chapter 64 - Alpha Of The Moonlight Pack

Alexa's POV:

As soon as the loud ringing faded from my hearing, it was quickly replaced by the sound of laughter. Not just anyone's laughter. Alessia's. 

Mum finally shifted her weight off me, allowing me to stumble into a standing position. An amused looking Alessia stood laughing behind a guilty looking Crim. I narrowed my eyes as I approached Crim. My pointer finger poking his muscular chest as I spoke. 

"The next time you decide scaring us half to death while there is an evil witch hunting me, you may want to remember that I barely held in my fire magic this time. If mum hadn't knocked me to the ground distracting me, this place probably would have been engulfed in flames, along with the two of you!" As my fingers connected to Crim's chest I could have swarm I heard Alessia swallow a growl. Guess jealously and possessiveness sticks around for a while.

"Uh.. yeah.. sorry about that. It wasn't my intention, to knock into your mothers vast pot and pan collection. They were sent flying after my future queen here, decided to get payback for something, by tripping me." Crim replied shooting a harmless glare to Alessia who began cackling away again.

"Right, well, thanks for the ride my sexy King, we have to get ready for the Alpha ceremony." Alessia says, standing on her tippy toes to place a kiss on Crim's cheek. 

"Which ride?" Crim smirks at Alessia's blush coated face as he disappears into a tornado of smoke. He was fast, managed to disappear before Alessia could fling another pan at him that she was now holding. 

"Don't even think about it!" Mum scolded Alessia, snatching the pan from her grasp. "My poor pots and pans! You girls get out of here and get yourself ready before you destroy my kitchen. We only have an hour." She huffed placing the pans back into their spots.

We rushed upstairs. I quickly showered, shaved, and lathering myself in a coconut and vanilla scented body moisturiser. I swear it took ages to get the smell of Bens sweat from my skin.

Alessia did her hair and makeup while I was showering. She wore a dark purple knee length dress that hugged her figure, black heels with a matching purse. Her makeup was neutral except for her eyelids that had a touch of purple on the edges. 

Alessia styled my hair and was the queen of makeup. Gentle brown waves framed my face. I  looked flawless thanks to Alessia's detail to perfection.

My dark curled lashes, gold eyeliner and plump pink lips, was her masterpiece. My magical white gown appeared on my bed, just at the exact moment I was about to walk towards my wardrobe. I paired it with nude heels that showed most of my skin. It had a few thin strips that delicately shimmered and sparkled over my foot and below my ankle. The fake diamonds caught the light, reflecting colourful hues around the room as I walked. 

Mother's car roared to life, as we weaved in and out of traffic, down the main road. We weren't the only ones running late by the looks of it. There was a lot of traffic as most of the town seemed to be headed to the pack house to witness the big event. 

It was then I realised how large Zander's pack really was. He would be responsible for watching over everyone. The humans only made up around 15% of the population on the island, all the rest were werewolves that belonged to two packs. The Moonlight pack, and the Sharp Tooth pack. Wolves that would one day look up to me as their Luna. My hands began to sweat as my beating heart picked up speed at the realisation.

Everything was overwhelming and felt more real now. We parked the car and headed towards the back of the pack house. The garden was magnificent. The area looked to be as big as three football fields.

Towards the left stood a dais with two microphones, a table with two white hand towels and a beautiful looking silver dagger. To the right there were endless amounts of tables with various foods, drinks and even desserts. In the middle, where people began crowding was surrounded by tall lanterns that each had a large white candle inside that would light the area when the sun set.