.eight.

To Buhut busy rehne waale, Devasya
Yes, i have already read you letter Devasya, and i accept your apology too. I was hurt when you hurled those words at me, I didn't know what i was doing wrong but after much contemplation, i came to realise that you were just worried you'll miss your train, so yeah.

Anyways, i am writing this letter to you because i have always wanted to write a letter to someone!!! And i finally found that someone :) pleaseeeeee will you be my penpal for the time being you're in Kerela? Pretty please with the reddest cherry on the top?
:))))

Okayyyy so i should probably start with how my day went, right? So my day was pretty boring like i went to my postings and stuff, assignements, practicals, wagehra wagehra. Also, did you know i have got the worst invigilator professor for my practicals, ughh. He literally yells at anyone and everyone without any reason! I dislike him so much at the moment.

Sooo, this is what i did since you have been gone (literally for only one day *rolls eyes*)if you have the time for writing to me back then please do! I would love to read it!

also, please take care of yourself, eat your food in time and don't overwork. I know you must be thinking why the wife tone, huh? But i just want you back hope safe, soooo

Byeeee, take care!
Sona.
:)))))))

Devasya chuckled reading the letter. Sona. Sona. Sona. Why does she have to be so different and just so so cute. He slapped his forehead and chuckled again.

"Ahem" Devasya startled hearing his assistant's voice. His assistant was standing at the door of his room, frowning.

"What's the joke sir? Do tell me too, please" His assistant, Manav, asked innocently and a little curiously. Devasya cleared his thoughts loudly and stood up from his chair.

"Nothing. What do you want?"

"Oh, actually sir, Mr.Batra's assistant has finally replied to our email and he has scheduled a meeting for the next month, when you'll be back in Delhi." Manav answered.

"Okay. Thanks for informing."

Manav closed his boss's door behind him still wondering about seeing him smiling. He has not seen him even lift his lips for the past 1 year he has been working for him. But then again he has been recently married, and no one better than Manav knows how blissful honeymoon phase is. His wife was his only one too, and his honeymoon phase was just like his boss's, he remember how he couldn't stop smiling and how everyone, his friends and family, used to tease him for it. He smiled, and quickly murmured a prayer to Lord Krishna to keep his boss happy like this.

****

Sona kept her bag on the park bench and sat down. Her phone ringing brought her out of her sleepiness. She picked it up and saw it was her mother in law, Maya, calling her. She answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Sona beta. How are you?" Maya asked happily.

"Namaste mumy ji. I am fine, just tired from college and stuff. How are you and papa ji?"

"Oh you know I remain fine all 12 months and your papa ji is fine too, watching cricket allthe time." Maya rolled her eyes, thinking about her husband who sits infornt of their TV from morning till night.

" By the way,how's your muma and papa Beta?"

"They're fine too"

"Oh good good. So, I have heard that Devasya has gone to Kerela for his work."

"Oh yes, he has gone there for two weeks. Client meeting and things."

"Acha acha. So tell me what did you eat today?"

"Oh, just a grilled sandwich from the college canteen." Maya frowned at this.

"Beta, please take care of your health. You are alone too right now, and i know how inconvenient it looks to cook food for only yourself, because when your papa ji used to travel for work purposes I used to feel the same and I even fell sick because of this."

Sona awkwardly tried to convince her mother in law that she is taking care of her health too but Maya wasn't ready to listen to her daughter in law. Finally Maya said,

"Beta, I don't know anything, you're coming to our house here. Here, atleast I will take care of your health. Come home to us, Vaise bhi Devasya toh hai hi nhi vaha. Tum yaha aa jao, Beta vaise bhi tumhare papa ji toh pure din tv mein hi lage rehte hai, i will find a companion too"

Sona tried to again convince her mother in law against the idea but to no avail, finally agreeing that she will visit day after tomorrow, Sona kept her phone inside her bag. Now she has to do packing, ugh.

Sona never liked visiting anyone, even when she used to go to her cousin's wedding she used to make sure, she came back at the earliest. She has never been the social one. And she doesn't think she ever will be.

She picked up her bagpack and moved to hail a auto.

****

Helllllllllo, a very very very short update because i wanted to write something. So yeah.

How are the aesthetics by the way, i just love them so much, i keep going back to stare at it 😂