.ten.

"Hi", Devasya said, breathless. Sona came out of her stupor and smiled. "Hieeeee" Sona hugged Devaysa tightly.

"I missed you! Vaise Yha kya kar rahe ho aap?" Sona asked, her head still on Devasya's chest.

"I missed you too, so maine socha let's go meet my favouriteeeeeeee monkey in the world! I heard you voice after so long though, alag si lag rhi hai" Devasya kissed her head and chuckled at the way Sona snorted.

"Right but I thought ki you were gonna come day after tomorrow, bataya bhi nahi aapne." Sona frowned against his chest.

"Aree bohot lambi kahani hai, chal, mumy papa ko bhi btana hai saath hi bta dunga" Devsaya pulled back from the hug and looked at her adoringly. Tucking the loose hair stands behind her hair, Devasya took Sona's hand in his own, tugging her towards his motorcycle. Sona looked down at her clothes which were all wet due to the rain, she opened her palm to it and the rain fell on her hand too.

"Kya kar rahi hai?" Devasya laughed looking at her, acting as a child with candy. So cute.

"What? Aapko baarish nahi pasand?" Sona asked in pure disbelief, eyes rounded in wonder and nose scrunched up adorably.

Devasya moved towards her, smiling. "Do you like it?" Devasya asked the obvious.

"Of course! Whats there to not like?" Sona replied tilting her head in confusion, Devasya moving towards her with determined steps.

Devasya slid his hand from her fingers, his palm gliding slowly upwards towards the curve of her shoulder. Gripping onto her shoulder, he continued to look deep into her eyes. Devasya knew then. He knew what was running through him, warming his blood, the heartbeats continued to rise, rise and rise, the dryness in his throat, the warmness of Sona's body. He knew these thrum of electricity zaps running throughout his body.

Sona frowned, this was wrong. Even when his touch felt so right. Even when the heat continued to rise to her cheeks, even when the tremors that ran through her body shook her, even when she wanted to get lost in the abyss of his dark hazels. Neither of them were exceptionally beautiful, both Sona and Devasya were average in looks. But then again, the good inside makes the out look more pretty.

Sona knew then that she has them. The feelings. She understood that she was fucked now, oh she was in so much trouble. The hazels that stared back at her were so soft, so warm, so inviting. Sona slid her eyes to look at his nose, it was straight unlike Sona's curved one, his beard covered half of his cheeks, Sona wondered what it would feel like to run her fingers through it, or what it would feel like to kiss his cheek. Sona dazedly slid her gaze down at his lips, so pink, so inviting. Maybe she could just move a step forward and they would involuntarily kiss. Would there lips mould against each other like in the books she has read or would there first kiss be messy, that there nose would bump and there teeth will clank against each other, it would be a funny story if there first kiss would be that bad.

"After getting married, we both would not have expectations from the other one, we both can only focus on our work and career. We can live as roommates"

Sona frowned. The deal. Is it still necessary to follow through? She knew from the letters that Devasya sent her that he has got the deal with Batra and from what she has spent her hours researching in, she knew that Batra is really influential which means his business is gonna flourish as soon as the other companies come to know about the deal. Sona's PG exam is soon gonna be held too and after that she will have a internship plus she will study for her MD degree. They can lake it work right? Because she want to, God she want to.

Her eyes went back upto Devasya questioningly. Devasya could see the questions in her eyes. The rain continued to soak them both. A water drop ran down the path from Sona's eyes to her corner of mouth. Devasya moved his finger to her cheeks, rubbing them gently he said in a hoarse voice, "I love the rain." The browns blinked back at him, understanding the double meaning. Sona knew they would have to talk things through now that things are changing between them. She moved forward and Devasya sucked in a deep breath. She cupped his cheeks back. Devasya ran up his fingers to her hair noticing that they were too wet. Shit. Sona may fall sick if they stood under the rain anymore.