.fourteen.

Unedited

"Can we talk now please?" Devaysa asked, his voice shaky and pleading. Sona frowned with her back towards Devasya. She didn't want to talk, atleast not right now. She was exhausted. As soon as Sona woke up today, Devasya was on his phone getting ready to get to his office. From what she could hear while he was talking, they have had a problem at office. Sona sat on the bed with her head in her hands, she could feel herself burning up, alerting her that she was coming down with fever.

She had sighed and shook her head sadly, she had a big day ahead, her assignment results were coming out today and hence, she absolutely had to be at her college. Lost in her thoughts, she did not notice Devaysa sitting down with her on the bed. When she looked up, she noticed that he was wearing his shoes.

She continued looking at him, just wanting to disappear and to have a day to herself. Everything was a mess, they didn't resolve their fight yesterday, Sona thought that they both were too exhausted to do that but looks like they wouldn't get the chance to do it today either.

Devaysa kept his phone on the other side of bed and sighed looking at his wife. He had to go, right now. His mamaji has called early in the morning and time passes in discussing strategies to tackle the problem. The manufacturer was turning out to be quite a trouble.

He put his palm under Sona's arms, and quickly pulled her up in his lap. Sona sighed keeping her head firmly against his shoulder. Devaysa nuzzled her neck and kissed her cheek. "I miss you" Devaysa whispered into her neck. Sona sagged against him. "You're going?" Sona asked sadly. "I have to baby, I wish I could hug you all day and we can talk about us and everything"

"Its okay. I have a long day today too. Gonna wait till I can cuddle you to death though" Sona smiled. Devaysa laughed.

"Tu meri jaan hai, aur apni jaan ko main dukhi nahi dekh sakta. Meri Sona, meri Zoha, maaf kar de? Mujhe nahi jaana chahiye tha aise, bina bataye vo bhi tumhe akele chor kar.

Kehna bohot kuch hai tumse meri jaan,

Par kaise kahu? Lafz jaise kaafi nahi,

Aur ye dil, kambhakt, bol nahi sakta,

Tere dil se mere dil ne ye naata joda hai,

Ab bas yahi hai mere ankahe jazbaat, yhi hai lafz aur yahi hamari dagmagaati kashti ka sahara hai.

Meri Zoha, meri jaan ho tum. Meri ho tum.

"Aur tum mere" Sona said looking at him, narrowing her eyes. Devaysa laughed loudly and said, " haan haan, aur kiska ho skta hu?"

"Aww are you blushing?" Sona asked teasingly. Sona stroked the pink blush on his cheek. Devasya hid his face in her neck while whining out loudly. Sona laughed.

Before both of them could go onto the words Devaysa said, his phone started ringing. Devasya pulled Sona more into him and hugged her with all his strength, conveying the love with everything he had.

Sona closed her eyes and basked in his affection until she was ready to let go.

****

Sona's vacant eyes met Devaysa's. "I don't want to right now, please. I just want to rest."

"Okay".

****
😱😱whats up with Sona???

Just got home after giving my physics exam, typed these only 500 words in one go so yahhh. The pic that i have attached was a book i had read in past, i think this summarises the reason for why readers read lol

Did you like the new cover? Or do you want the old one back? Iss par comment kar ke bta dena yaar pls kabhi nhi kha maine comment ya vote karne ko par pls ye bta do kyuki i am CONFUZZZED

Loveeeeee, tc