.thirteen.

Unedited

Sona smiled at Mahi after the photo was clicked and quickly got down the stage. A hand winding around her waist made Sona look upwards, Devasya smiled down at her, Sona noticed the twinkle of happiness and glint of mischievousness in his eyes, the hazel of his eyes looked lighter against the many lights twinkling in the room.

Devasya pulled Sona into a corner while she was busy admiring him, making Devasya smile. Sona gasped as her back hit the wall behind her, Devasya wound one hand around her waist while putting one hand above her head, Sona smiled looking above at him.

"Kyaaa haiiii?" Sona whined playfully, flicking up his forehead. Devaysa smiled and joined their foreheads together.

"Did I ever mention how beautiful my wife looks today?" Devasya whispered against Sona's ear. Sona's eyes closed hearing his hoarse voice, her cheeks turning to cherry red colour again. Sona wound her hand around Devasya's neck and whispered against his ear playfully, " My husband has told me this, uhm, atleast a 100 time today, I think."

Sona could feel Devasya's smile against her cheek. Devaysa pulled her back a little, staring into her deep brown pools of dark chocolate, the cherry red colour of her cheeks calling him towards them, so he went. Leaning forward, he place his lips on her cheek and inhaled her citrus natural scent. Sona's breathing turned heavy, closing her eyes, she leaned her entie weight upon Devaysa.

Devasya's hold tightened around her waist, a very bare waist, he could feel the smooth butter like skin gliding against his palm. Pulling his lips back from her cheek, he moved towards the other one and placed his lips on the natural blush coating her cheek.

His hand moved towards the front of her waist, covering her entire stomach, he continued moving his hand back and forth, feeling the shudder that passed through Sona's body. He pulled back from her cheek and whispered, " I want to kiss you, you look so pretty, can i kiss you, my Zoha? hmm? Do you want me to kiss those pretty red tinted lips, do you want me to taste them, hmm?"

Sona's breathing turned eratic on hearing the words leave from her husband's mouth.

But before any of them could take a step forward, a shrill sound interrupted them. The ringtone of Devasya's mobile phone broke the moment between the two restless souls. Devaysa sighed, and hugged Sona tightly to his chest. Sona wrapped her arms around his waist.

Sona tapped twice on his bicep, Devasya got the sign and slowly pulled back to look at his wife, her hair disheveled, her cheeks flushed, her eyes hazy. He groaned loudly.

Sona observed her husband keenly too, biceps bulging as he ran his hand through his hair, eyes closed shut, plump pink lips twisted seemingly in annoyance as the phone started ringing again. He pulled her to him, his eyes conveying his annoyance, "Go to Maa, I'll be right back to you, baby." Sona nodded and cupped his cheek kissing just above his lips, eyes twinkling, she smiled and moved into the open. Devasya smiled, resting his forehead against the wall, however soon the ringing brought him back from his dreams.

******
Sona frowned looking at the time on her phone.

10:30 pm

It has been a hour and a half since that little scene in the corner between Sona and Dev. Sona knows that Devasya had gone to attend the call but he hasn't returned yet, and Sona doesn't know the reason why because her husband wouldn't just pick up the darn call. Sona sighed and rested her face against the table, this party was giving her a headache now. Most of the guest had gone home after the engagement, only a few family member remained who were busy in wrapping up the function now. Sona had no one with whom she can go home to. Devasya was her ride.