.twenty.

"BREAKING NEWS

The news is coming directly from our reporters deployed at the inner part of Jammu and Kashmir! It's seen that the attacks has been worsened! Till now, atleast 47 soldiers has been shaheed. The army has been working tirelessly to fight against the terrorists that has been attacking the state for more than 6 months now. More teams are being sent to the unit by our central government.

One more big news coming on our way! There has been count of more than 100 civilians being dead. The count is still on, with the attacks getting worst day by day, it is truly a sad time for our country.

The terrorists are said to have been planning the attack for more than 2 years, they have managed to get get the exact number of- "

"What the hell is going on here?"

The thunderous roar of their boss startled the engrossed employees, all of them jumped up high and turned to look at their boss with fear in their eyes, their fingers trembling slightly. It was no big news that the CEO of the enterprise is short on temper. It has also been said that due to the betrayal from his wife, the ceo has lost all their empathy and emotions.

The boss's assistant came running from behind him, while trying to handle his glasses from falling off. Advitya, the most sincere worker, voiced the answer out loud for their boss.

"Sir, we just finished our lunch, we were just getting back at work."

The boss's eyes narrowed from behind his glasses, he looked at each and every employee, and then nodded his head slowly then saying, "You all better get at it fast then, huh?" Everyone scurried quickly to their places to get on with the work.

The boss motioned his assistant to get off his back, he entered his study and closed the door behind him. He reached his desk, removed his glasses and kept them on the desk. Going towards to look out of the window of 13 floored building, he peeped outside at the sky. The sky was grey, indicating the coming of rain.

The monotonous colour of the sky matched the monotonous mood of the owner. His eyebrows were furrowed, his hands clenching and un-clenching. He took out his phone from his pocket, opened the gallery and looked at the picture of the hazel eyed beauty. The stars must have graced their sparkle for someone to look this godly. Lips widened into a smile, eyes crinkling at the corner, the hazels burning, burning with happiness and shyness, a combination only she had the ability to have.

He noticed the man behind her, eyes filled with all the mischievousness in the world, forehead without any lines, indicating the happiness surrounding him, his lips forming a crooked smirk to make the picture look bad and make her angry, with that cute little pout. His hand wound tightly against her waist, holding her as if she would disappear right that instant. They were going to her cousin's engagement, Mahi, that day.

He angrily shut the phone off. Turned away from the sky, moved towards his chair to start working. But this time the focus he was looking for, couldn't find him. Restlessness was running through his veins, the news, is she okay?

6 months. Entire 6 months of zero contact with his wife. Entire 6 months of the same anxiety and worry for her. Entire 6 months of the silence gracing him. Sometimes it feels like she was an illusion, who came to show him what the world can look like with her in it.

He missed her. So much. So much. So much.

His phone lighted up with a call, a call from his mother. Devaysa groaned, but picked up the phone.