.nineteen.

Sona turned around closing her cupboard door. Zipping up her suitcase, which only contained necessities, she moved towards her husband. Devasya was frowning, even while asleep. Sona's lip turned down at the sight, she sat beside her husband's head. Sona pushed her hand into his hair. Devaysa woke up at the soft feeling of running hands in his hair. His eyes were scrunched shut tightly, due to the excess light in the room. Sona moved closer and laid on top of him.

Devasya quickly wound his arm around her, plastering her to himself. He sighed. Defeated.

"What time you have to go?"

"In 2 hours. It's an emergency, Devasya"

Devaysa tightened his arm around her more. They both remained still. Absorbed in each other. Sona had to go and Devasya can not, could not, stop her.

Devasya pulled Sona back, making Sona gasp. He moved forward and captured her lips in a bittersweet kiss. Sona could feel the fear. It was running through his veins, marking his blood and making him dizzy with it. Sona tightened her hold onto her husband.

Devasya pushed back slightly, biting onto Sona's lower lip causing a his to escape his wife's lips. The time slowed, it felt like night, it felt like day, it felt like being underwater but you can still breathe as fresh as being under a tree, it felt like home, their home.

Sona pushed Devasya aside and put her forehead on his chest. Both of them breathing in each other's scent.

"Sona, I will miss you. So much. So much. So much"

"I will miss you too."

°°°°

"The cab's here" Sona whispered.

Devasya nodded. And he put her suitcase in the cab. Sona sat in the backseat and closed the door.

The car went away. Devasya looked at it longingly. He went inside the home, picked his phone and called his assistant.

The only thing Devasya knew to get rid of feeling and emotions is to bury them and never look back.

So that's what he did.

°°°°°°°°

A/N

Hello guys, i know its a short, VERY SHORT, update but frankly mere dimaag nhi chl rha yrrrr 💀

Love and gratitude.