Chapter 16: Assault

Time was slowly getting into the middle of the night. Everyone who had boarded the ship had already gone to their rooms to rest and enjoy the comforts of the rooms on the ship belonging to the Fortis Kingdom. Simultaneously a silhouette moved furiously up onto one of the ships belonging to the Fortis Kingdom. The ship that the silhouette was riding on was the ship used by Hashirama and the others earlier and it was also the ship currently occupied by them.

The one who snuck inside was CP-9 agent Nero.

"Hehe~ Do you think you can easily deny our existence? We will soon find out the location of your kingdom and slowly start—"

Before Nero could finish his sentence. Instantly an extremely terrifying pressure instantly pressed down on his body. The pressure was very heavy and directly hit the soul possessed by Nero. Nero's face immediately turned pale, his body was currently sweating profusely, and his body couldn't move. His face was currently filled with fear as he endured the pressure.

"Slowly start? What do you want to do with our house?" An emotionless cold voice rang out which was followed by footsteps.

Nero slowly raised his head which was currently showing deep fear and looked at Hashirama who was walking towards him with eyes that showed no emotion at all.

No words can come out of Nero's mouth at this time. Because the pressure Hashirama was putting on him right now had made him unable to do anything or even speak. The clothes he was currently wearing were covered in cold sweat.

*Slings!*

Without waiting for a long time, Hashirama immediately took out the kunai that was stored by him then slashed the neck of Nero which killed Nero instantly with his face now showing deep fear.

Hashirama immediately formed a seal and created his clone then asked the clone to immediately clean up Nero's corpse so that no one would find it.

"Turns out you can be very cruel, Hashirama" Jouichirou who was still not sleeping saw all that happened and slowly walked towards Hahsirama while looking at the corpse of Nero who was currently being taken care of by Hashirama's Clone.

"This person can endanger our home. He has the goal of obtaining our Eternal Pose and will slowly send their men to infiltrate. Ars has given me an order to immediately kill anyone who dares to do something bad to our house" Hashirama said calmly.

Jouichirou sighed and continued, "We're lucky they attacked tonight. I don't want Shiina's innocence to disappear because of this matter."

"It's not just you" Hashirama gave a small smile, "I'm sure Ars also doesn't want Shiina's innocence to disappear because of their actions."

"Well, what are you going to do after this?" Jouichirou asked.

"Ars has asked me to finish off someone named Spandam. He seemed to be the one behind this attack. At the same time, Ars asked me to take the treasures they have as spoils of war."

"We will get a lot of benefits. The World Government is the largest organization in this world. The price of their wealth must be very high, especially when it is still in the early months. They still have a lot of fresh funds that we can get."

"That's also said, Ars." Hashirama nodded.

"Go. I will try to cover up your departure so that Shiina and Iowa don't find out. However, I'm not sure about Kaijin and the others. They must want to know about this incident."

"There is no need to cover this up against them. They could figure it out and Iowa didn't seem to mind telling him either. However, don't tell this to Shiina. Ars will be angry with you if you do that"