Chapter 34: World Government Assault! Elizabello II Becomes a Target!

Evening.

New World, Prodance Kingdom, Royal Palace, Prodance King's Chamber.

The current time has shown at 22.00 pm. Usually at this time Elizabello II still hasn't slept and is still doing some of his activities. However, today is different because the schedule and work he has today is very busy. In addition to discussing cooperative relations with the Fortis Kingdom. Elizabello II still had discussions about new policies and plans for the future development of the Prodance Kingdom. Although Elizabello had good physical strength. However, his steady strength was very weak.

This is also what makes Elizabello II currently lying in bed and sleeping so soundly that he doesn't know that at this time there are already two people wearing black coats into his room.

CP-8 agents!

"You Fool King! Does he think establishing a cooperative relationship with the Fortis Kingdom is better than establishing a cooperative relationship with the World Government?" One of the CP-8 Agents said coldly.

"He is just a few of the many idiots in this world" Another CP-8 agent said, "Once we get information about the location of the Fortis Kingdom from him, we will kill him and arrange for the killing to be carried out by the Fortis Kingdom. That way, these two kingdoms will do—-"

before the sentence is finished. Instantly a very terrible pressure directly hit the souls of the two CP-8 agents. The pressure that hit the souls of the two agents instantly made both agents' faces terrified along with their entire bodies breaking out in cold sweat. They try to move. However, their bodies couldn't respond because right now their souls had been suppressed by the terrifying pressure.

"I heard a very good sentence" Suddenly a voice came from the corner of the room and slowly Hashirama walked out of the corner of the room with his eyes very cold looking at the two agents.

"How could it be!" Even though the two of them were currently being suppressed by the terrifying pressure released by Hashirama. However, the pressure itself was only a small part of Hashirama's full power.

The faces of the two CP-8 agents instantly turned pale and full of fear when they saw Hashirama. Because this person in front of him was the person they were most afraid to meet on this mission.

Someone who can kill them easily

The sound of a frightened scream from one of the CP-8 Agents immediately woke Elizabello II who was currently sleeping. Elizabello II immediately got up from his bed because he sensed that there were several people in his room and looked towards the front with a serious look, "A World Government Agent!" Elizabello II's voice contained immense anger as he spoke those words.

Elizabello II's gaze then looked to the side and suddenly his face immediately showed surprise, "Master Hashirama?"

"I apologize for interrupting your rest, King of Prodance" Hashirama said calmly while lowering his head slightly, "These two men sneaked into your room and seemed to be kidnapping you and conducting interrogation in order to find the location of our kingdom. After the two of them found out the location of our kingdom's whereabouts from you. They will fight against our kingdom by killing you and arrange for the killing to be carried out by our kingdom."

"What?!" Elizabello II was very surprised to hear this and his screams were immediately heard by the guards on duty at this time.

The guards immediately went straight into the Prodance King's room.

"Your Majesty, what is— Mr Hashirama?" The guards were surprised to see Hashirama there along with people wearing black suits whose faces were currently full of fear and cold sweat.