Chapter 121: Vice Admiral Garp's Arrival

The New World, Vice Admiral Garp's Naval Warhead.

"Garp! You bastards!" A scream echoed in Vice Admiral Garp's warship, the scream came from the den-den mushi that Garp was currently holding and the one who shouted was Sengoku.

"Where are you now?! Hurry back! You have a lot of work to do!” Sengoku shouted angrily.

"Impossible!" Garp fearlessly answered the call, “I'm already on my way to the venue. It's impossible for me to return to Headquarters.” Garp said back and continued, “How could I let go of this opportunity anyway. I will definitely come to try the dishes made by Jouichirou”

"Garp! You must be aware of your identity! If a reporter saw you there, where would the Marines face be?!” Sengoku asked with a black face.

“Don't worry about it, Sengoku” Garp said calmly, “I'll go there alone and let Borgart and the others wait for me a few kilometers offshore. I'm also currently wearing casual clothes. There are no definite reporters who know where I am mixed in with them.”

“This bastard!” Sengoku gritted his teeth angrily.

Meanwhile, Bogart, who was currently with Garp, was silent hearing this.

“You really have prepared all this, haven't you?” Sengoku asked with a gloomy face.

“Bahahaha… Of course” Garp laughed excitedly, “At the time I learned the information regarding this match. I have prepared everything for the sake of coming there and tasting the dishes made by Jouichirou! Unlucky! I couldn't help myself knowing that Jouichirou's dish was better than Gin's. I have to come to try it out” Garp said with a grin, “How about I ask you to make something to bring to you, Sengoku? You will definitely be very interested in their dishes the moment you eat them.”

"No need!" Sengoku immediately said in a disapproving tone, “Remember Garp! Don't let anyone get caught, especially journalists who find your whereabouts! The face of the Navy will be at stake.”

Sengoku finally gave up and knew that it would not be possible to bring Garp back at this time especially Garp who had left from the morning.

"Bahahaha…. Don't worry. This cooking competition is held on the Island which is Whitebeard's hometown. There's no way any journalists would dare come to cover it if they still love their lives,” Garp said.

"Hopefully" Sengoku said with a black face

“Bahahaha… Take it easy, Sengoku. I will definitely be careful and just wait quietly there. I will definitely bring you special dishes that Jouichirou made for you to eat there.” Garp smiled as he closed the line which made Sengoku very angry.

“Is this really okay, Vice Admiral Garp? Fleet Admiral Sengoku seems very angry with you” Bogart asked carefully.

“Don't worry about small things like that” Garp said calmly, “After all, it's also not the one or two times you've heard Sengoku say such stupid things before. We can simply bring the dish Jouichirou made to him and make him taste it.”

Bogart sighed and also knew for a fact that this would happen.

“How long will it take for us to reach the Sphinx Island?” Ask Garp.

“About 45 minutes for us to get there, Vice Admiral Garp-san” Bogart said calmly.

“That's too slow” Garp muttered, “Increase the speed of the ship to get there quickly. I can't miss the dishes that will be used in this match”

“Alright, Vice Admiral Garp”

Bogart immediately ordered the entire army to increase the speed of the ship using the propulsion engine that had been installed.