Chapter 115: Deal Reached! Ancient Weapon Destruction Plan - Uranus

Some time before.

New World, Fortis Kingdom, Royal Palace, Study Room.

"What's wrong Hashirama?" Ars asked with interest while stopping the work he was doing then looking at Hashirama who had just entered his study.

“I just got information from my clone. He has found the whereabouts of the Ancient Weapon - Pluton” Hashirama said calmly.

“Already found? That's good news” Ars nodded, “Where is it located?”

“As you gave earlier” Hashirama said, “About 7 kilometers from Marijoa's right on the Red Line” Hashirama paused and continued, “That thing is really very big”

"Very large?" Ars asked in confusion.

Hashirama nodded, "Yes. At least the size of the object has a length of more than 1000 meters with a width of more than 300 meters and has a height of more than 100 meters.

“It is one of the ancient weapons that has the power of destroying an island. Of course the size must be big” Ars nodded and said, “What do you think? Can we destroy that weapon with the number of paper bombs we currently have?”

Hashirama frowned in thought for a moment then shook his head, “It's impossible to use the paper bombs we currently have. Although we will destroy that thing from within. However, it will not be completely destroyed with the number of paper bombs we have.”

"There's an automatic security system, huh?" Ars muttered and continued, “How many paper bombs would it take to completely destroy that thing?”

Hashirama didn't answer immediately but thought for a moment then said, "... At least 15 thousand to 20 thousand paper bombs must be used to destroy that thing"

“15 thousand to 20 thousand…” Ars muttered, “That's a huge amount”

Hashirama nodded, "Yes. That is indeed a very large number, Ars. Especially the manufacturing process will also take quite a long time.”

“How long did it take you to make that many paper bombs?” Asked Ars again.

"How long?" Hashirama frowned, “At least… Two days maybe for me to do it”

"Two days? Can the two working days be done simultaneously while you are carrying out your duties?” Ars asked, "Since tomorrow you have to accompany Jouichirou to go to Whitebeard to have a cooking competition there and it is not impossible that later there will be various kinds of additional tasks"

"I think I can do it" Hashirama said calmly, "I can leave a large number of my clones to carry out the task while I also do mine"

“I see” Ars nodded, “Did our friends know about this plan?”

“Yes” Hashirama nodded, “I already told them except for Robin and Shakky. Neither of them knew this. Shakky will likely find out from Rayleigh soon, while, Robin, I'm not sure he'll find out about this.”

"Don't worry about it. It's better if Robin doesn't know this. Robin has a pretty dark past related to ancient weapons. Don't let him find out about this."

"What if he finds out?" Hashirama asked again.

“In that case, it's fine to let him know” Ars said, “I will prepare all the equipment you need for work. Are you going to do it now?”

Hashirama nodded, “It just so happens that I don't have anything to do at the moment. I will try to complete a large number of paper bombs today so that my clone can finish the rest quickly”

Ars immediately went into the system shop to buy a large quantity of paper to be used as a bomb, a small brush, and a large quantity of black ink and then handed it over to Hashirama.