Chapter 20:The Full Power of Hashirama's Conqueror's Haki!

Grand Line, Naval Headquarters, Fleet Admiral's Office.

"Report! Fleet Admiral Sengoku" A member of the Marines immediately saluted Sengoku who was currently reviewing a document at the same time in the office there was Vice Admiral Garp casually eating his peanut crackers.

"We just received a report from our troops who were reconnaissance against Yonkou Whitebeard." The member said seriously, "A few minutes ago, on Yonkou Whitebeard's ship there was a fairly strong Conqueror's Haki clash and our reconnaissance team estimated that one of the Conqueror's Haki was Whitebeard's. Currently our reconnaissance team informs that the ship belonging to the Whitebeard pirates has made a voyage to an uninhabited island"

"Conqueror Haki Clash? Who clashed Conqueror's Haki with Whitebeard?" Sengoku asked while frowning.

"Our reconnaissance team estimates that the person who did this was someone who suddenly came from above the sky" The member replied and continued, "The reconnaissance team saw, before the Conqueror's Haki clashed. There was someone who came from above the sky who came down towards the ship belonging to the Yonkou Whitebeard. After that person got off the ship, a Conqueror Haki clash occurred"

"From above the sky?" Sengoku's face suddenly turned serious.

"Is it possible Shiki?" Garp continued back while asking with a gloomy face.

"That's not it, Kijishi No Shiki, Vice Admiral Garp." The Marine replied back.

"No?" Sengoku and Garp were shocked to hear this.

"Yes. That's not Kinjishi no Shiki. Our scouts reported that the person who came was not Kinjishi No Shiki but someone else." The Marine replied again, "We have tried to search for the person's personal data and tried to track him down. Is that person a fugitive? However, we did not find any evidence that he was a fugitive or a pirate."

"Not a fugitive?" Sengoku and Garp's faces were instantly shocked.

For someone who can compete with Conqueror's Haki with Whitebeard, it's certainly not a random person. That person must be someone very famous.

"Could it be that he was the person Whitebeard had just discovered?" Sengoku frowned and looked at the Marine, "What about that person's appearance?"

"Hi" The member said, "That person's appearance is still very young. He is probably under 25 years old. That person has long black hair, is wearing a rather strange red outfit."

"Under 25?!" Garp and Sengoku were again shocked by the information.

The one who could clash Conqueror's Haki with Whitebeard was someone who was still 25 years old. That is something very extraordinary. Although Whitebeard's current strength was not the pinnacle of his strength. However, it is still quite extraordinary for someone to be able to do that.

"There's a possibility that Whitebeard's goal is to go to that uninhabited island to do battle" Garp said seriously, "Sengoku, we can try to get the reconnaissance team to do a screen recording. We still don't know if that person is a pirate or not. We also don't know whether that person has joined Whitebeard or not. That person currently still has no stronghold at all. It would be great if we could attract that person to join the Navy. We will have someone less than 25 years of age with strength equal to that of an Admiral."

"I know" Sengoku nodded and looked at the Marines in front of him, "Tell the reconnaissance team to try to get closer to the battle site and try to record the upcoming battle. Then, send the den-den mushi to watch here as well as summon Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji, and Tsuru to come here."

"Okay, Fleet Admiral Sengoku" The Marine immediately left the Fleet Admiral's office.

"If that person has the ability to fly. There is a possibility that Kinjishi No Shiki has died by this time" Sengoku said seriously.