Chapter 108: Planned Cooking Match Between Saiba Jouichirou and Thacth

Red Line, Above the Sky.

“They really are people who have a lot of influence…” Hashirama's clone currently above Marijoa's sky could see clearly through his Observation Haki at this point Hashirama's clone could see the large number of slaves the Tenryuubito had gathered and started again. do the work they did before. What happened before was almost as if it never happened.

In addition, the buildings that were previously destroyed by the bombs set by the Fortis Kingdom were rebuilt as before. It could be said that there was almost no impact of any attack.

“As His Majesty said,” muttered the Clone, “The defense currently held by Marijoa has been increased several times compared to before. Even…"

Hashirama's clone increased the range of his Observation Haki until it covered the entire Marijoa area to the bottom-bottom of Marijoa, "Every corner has a lot of guards ready to attack if an attack occurs"

Hashirama's clone's gaze immediately fell on the large building called the Pengau castle, “The guard over there is even more terrifying than the one in the other regions. Almost every one meter. There are people taking care. Was the World Government really that frightened by the attacks carried out earlier?”

Hashirama paused for a moment with a small smile, “It doesn't matter how much they give. As long as the strength of the people they put down was weak. It doesn't have any meaning. If Urek Mazino or Arie Hon were to attack them… If their strength was truly what His Majesty said. This Marijoa can be destroyed with just a single attack that the two of them release… Two beings with a level of destructive power that exceeds ancient weapons especially Urek… This person… Gaining much praise from His Majesty… No one in this world can stop him if he comes”

Hashirama's clone's gaze then turned to a fat Tenryuubito who was currently riding a giant slave, “Giant? Was he just arrested too? Doflamingo had disappeared, that meant all slave trading businesses had also been stopped. However… There's still a lot of slave trade on Saboundy Island… I'm quite interested, is it possible that Your Majesty will eliminate— I don't think that's likely to happen. As long as it has nothing to do with our kingdom. His Majesty will definitely not step in to destroy it.”

Hashirama's clone then looked back at the Pengau Castle building and mumbled, “Too bad~ You've been declared a threat by His Majesty especially the ancient weapons you guys have. If you guys at least have better traits. His Majesty will definitely allow you to have that weapon. However… Because of your attitude… Your attitude is also self-destructive.”

Hashirama's clone immediately withdrew his Observation Haki and glanced to the right and left, "Well, which part should I explore first?" Hashiama's clone's gaze immediately turned to Marijoa's right, “I think it's better to go to the right. Usually the right brings a good fortune. Hopefully, I can find that ancient weapon quickly.”

Hahsirama's clone immediately flew towards Marijoa's right while releasing her Observation Haki to track down the whereabouts of the ancient weapon - Uranus.

New World, Moby Dick.

Moby Dick's mood is the same as always. Even though the World Government just destroyed the Dressrosa Kingdom. However, there was no tension at all there. As long as Whitebeard was alive. The members of the Whitebeard Pirates will certainly always feel great security on their side.

Everyone does their own activities and currently Marko is in his office helping a member of the Whitebeard Pirates heal his illness.

Marko is a Myctical Zoan devil fruit user named Tori-Tori no Mi model Pheonix. This ability allows Marko to transform into a bright blue Pheonix with the ability to heal widely. With this ability too, even though Marko was completely attacked by his enemy. As long as Marko still has stamina, he can condense himself.