Chapter 25: Shanks and Whitebeard's meeting! Kaidou Becomes a Bag!

New World, Sphinx Island, Outer Sphinx Island.

Akagami's pirate ship was slowly getting closer to the shore of the Sphinx Island.

"Everything!" Marko immediately shouted loudly which because of this shout immediately attracted the attention of everyone present, "Those who are not ready, can go to the ship now. You won't be able to defend against that person with only half preparations."

"Can't survive? What do you mean, Marko?" Ace asked in confusion.

"Akagami has very extraordinary Conqueror's Haki. Even though the power of his Conqueror Haki was inferior to Hashirama's. At least, his Conqueror Haki is stronger than Oyaji's." Joz said seriously.

"Are you serious? Stronger than Oyaji?" Ace asked with a face full of surprise.

"Joz isn't kidding, Ace. The power of Akagami's Haki is indeed very frightening. You can see for yourself." Vista's gaze stared at one of the crew who were with them at this time who was already unconscious.

Gradually more and more people passed out unconscious due to the Conqueror Haki released by Shanks. Ace who was there also immediately felt the Conqueror's Haki and began to increase his strength against the Conqueror's Haki released by Shanks.

Shanks was finally seen walking towards Whitebeard with everyone he passed currently unconscious.

"What an amazing Conqueror's Haki" Joz praised as he looked at Shanks.

Shanks' footsteps suddenly stopped just a few meters in front of Whitebeard, "I'm sorry. Because this is enemy territory. I have to make a little threat."

"Gurararar~ Is that how you greet us, Akagami Boy?" Whitebeard asked while looking at Shanks with a serious look.

"Don't be angry. it's just my greeting. After all, I also brought a nice drink for us to drink" Shanks said with a smile and his face immediately changed, "This... Whitebeard, your strength..." Shanks' eyes that previously looked bright were immediately surprised because he felt Whitebeard's current strength was almost the same as when Whitebeard was still alive. at its peak although it is currently slightly reduced.

"Gurarara~ Why Akagami Boy? Aren't you happy with my change?" Whitebeard asked while narrowing his eyes.

"No, no" Shanks shook his head, "I'm just a little surprised by this change you've been through. Your strength has returned to the point it was at your peak."

"Oh, Akagami. Are you saying that before that Oyaji was someone weak?" Marko shouted angrily from the side.

Shanks immediately turned his gaze to Marko, "Oh, Marko. We haven't seen each other in a long time. How about you join my crew?"

"Nonsense! There's no way I'll join"

"Is that so? If indeed you change your mind. You can join. You will always be welcome" Shanks gaze then looked at Ace, "Yo, Ace. We haven't seen each other in a long time."

Marko and the others were surprised to hear that Shanks was quite familiar with Ace.

"How about you just get on my ship, Ace? I think Luffy would be very happy if you boarded my ship."

"Impossible!" Ace refused firmly, "Even though you are an idol to Luffy. I'm not going to get on your ship."

"Akagami boy! Did you come here because you wanted to kidnap my children?! Do you want to go to war with me?!" Simultaneously with that, Whitebeard's Conqueror Haki was instantly unleashed ferociously aimed at Shanks.

Shanks casually accepted the Conqueror's Haki without any resistance at all and just smiled, "Your strength has only decreased slightly, Whitebeard." Shanks paused and immediately sat there and looked at Whitebeard, "I didn't come here to fight but I came to I'm here because I just want to talk to you." Shanks then threw the bottle of drink he was under at Whitebeard.