Chapter 26: Prodance Kingdom

Evening.

New World, Prodance Kingdom, Royal Palace.

"God damn it!" Elizabello II who is currently serving as the King of the Prodance Kingdom immediately shouted angrily after hearing the report given by the Commander of the Prodance Kingdom's Army, Iru.

The report stated that currently the Star Kingdom and Ginka Kingdom have established a cooperative relationship along with recruiting several large pirate groups to attack simultaneously tomorrow.

"Can we not ask the World Government for help, Your Majesty? The current state of war is no longer a war that involves every kingdom but has involved outside groups such as pirates" Dagama asked with a gloomy face.

Dagama was someone who held the position of a Tactician of the Prodance Kingdom.

"That's right, Your Majesty" Iru suddenly added, "The current state of war is no longer a war involving the Prodance Kingdom, Star kingdom and Ginka Kingdom. There are already outsiders who have interfered in this war. If we continue the current battle. Tomorrow we will lose even this kingdom will be taken over by them"

"I want that too" Elizabello II looked very angry and also his face was now very gloomy, "However, the World Government will definitely not help to send their troops. King Star and King Ginka must have now paid the World Government to turn a blind eye to this matter. The World Government will definitely not help us in solving this problem."

"Unlucky!" Dagama shouted angrily.

"Your Majesty" Iru suddenly called back, "If we survive tomorrow's battle. It is better for us to separate ourselves from affiliation with the World Government. Every year we have to pay 25 billion berries to them. However, at any time we never get any troops from them. At a time when pirates attacked our kingdom. Our own troops were in the way and the troops sent by the World Government only came to retrieve the pirates. Moreover, in the same case as now. We didn't get any help from them."

"I agree with this opinion" Dagama also said seriously, "We can try to find other protection from other places such as Whitebeard pirate group or Akagami pirate group. I heard some information from the place guarded by these two pirate groups. These places are very rarely attacked by other pirate groups. Besides, the funds paid to the Whitebeard pirate group and the Akagami pirate group are also not very high compared to the payments we have to pay to the World Government."

"I'll reconsider this" Elizabello II nodded and continued, "What about the weapons investigation we're doing? Have we found out where the Star Kingdom and Ginka Kingdom get their weapons supply from? Although we can repulse their troops tomorrow. This war will never end as long as we can't find the path of their weapons."

"We still can't find it" Dagama said with a gloomy face, "It seems that the person behind the Star Kingdom and the Ginka Kingdom is very skilled at delivering weapons and that makes it difficult for us to trace where the weapons came from."

Elizabello II's face grew darker upon hearing this.

Simultaneously, Elizabello II's two den-den mushi sounded. The conversation between the three of them immediately stopped. Elizabello II immediately raised the den-den mushi.

"Hello, Elizabello II is here" Even though he was currently in a state of stress. Elizabello II remained calm.

"Hello, Elizabeth II. Introduce my name is Ars. I am the King of the Fortis Kingdom. Nice to meet you"

"Fortis Kingdom?" Elizabello II frowned because this was the first time he had heard the name of this kingdom, "If I may ask, what business does King Fortis have with me?" Elizabello II asked politely.