Chapter 73: Information That Can't Be Revealed

By the time the part of Ars had been completed. The three leaders looked at each other and wanted to know who wanted to take their turn first. Neptune then immediately activated his microphone , "If no one wants to talk. Let me speak first."

Elizabello II and Hancock nodded and immediately allowed Neptune to speak.

"Actually about the thing I wanted to talk about. This has previously been conveyed by King Fortis related to the problem of cooperation that he wants to build. The Ryugu Kingdom has a desire to cooperate with the Prodance Kingdom and the Amazon Lily Kingdom. Also, another thing is related to the problem of the fish-man district. I would also like to ask for some suggestions regarding this place. However, because right now all the things I want to talk about have been brought up earlier in the previous topic. At this point, I have nothing more to talk about. My part is done here."

Neptune immediately closed his microphone again .

"My turn" Hancock then immediately turned on her microphone then looked at Ars, "King Fortis, I'm sure you must know about the information that has been going on recently, right?"

"Information?" Ars raised his eyebrows and was quite confused about Hancock's question, "Can you tell me what information it is?"

"A while ago the group of pirates who earned the nickname of the Sea Emperor had made a move. The movement they are making right now is a very big move because almost every one of them has sent their troops to make a move" Hancock said calmly, "Do you know about this move?"

This topic that Hancock brought up immediately became the focal point of everyone, especially the Ocean Emperors. They were currently staring with serious gazes. The purpose of their movement was to acquire weapons. However, they themselves did not know about the weapon and only general information they knew.

"I know about it." Ars nodded seriously.

Elizabello II immediately pressed the yellow button and immediately it attracted the attention of all parties. Hancock didn't continue her conversation and looked at Elizabello. Elizabello then immediately spoke, "Sorry, I want to interrupt"

Ars nodded and Elizabello II's gaze turned to Hancock, "I apologize for interrupting your conversation, Empress. However, I think this topic raised by you is a very sensitive topic and is not suitable to be discussed here."

Elizabello II then looked at Ars, "King Fortis, the topic that Empress Amazon Lily wanted to discuss is a topic previously discussed by the two of us which had something to do with Eagle Eyes. I think it is a bit sensitive to bring this topic to this meeting especially since this meeting is broadcast to all parties. If we open up this topic here it will bring about tremendous chaos."

"Chaos?"

All parties were immediately confused by this even Hancock was quite surprised to hear the words of Elizabello II.

"I think so too" Ars nodded and looked at Hancock, "We will postpone talking about this topic. The topic is quite sensitive and also we cannot discuss it here. If you want to know the reason for the Sea Emperors' movement. I can tell him. However, it would be better if we had the conversation in private. Because if this information were to leak, the world would likely be in chaos. This topic also at the same time has a connection with the secrets of our kingdom. So, it's better that not many people know about it."

"I understand" Hancock nodded and was quite happy to have a private conversation with Ars.

While the audience is very confused by this, especially regarding secrets and others.

"Bastard! Why did the Fool King have to stop him!" Big Mom who was watching the meeting immediately shouted angrily.

"Worororor~ If that bastard doesn't stop the conversation! By now that information must have been leaked!" Kaidou also roared angrily.