Chapter 59: Amazon Lily Royal Empress - Boa Hancock

New World, Fortis Kingdom, Port of Ship Construction Department.

The Royal Ship Fortis and the Kuja Pirate Group Ship finally arrived at the port. Hancock and the others disembarked together with Hashirama on the ship of the Fortis Kingdom as it was on a voyage to the Fortis Kingdom. Hancock used a ship belonging to the Fortis Kingdom. This is because Ars asked him that Hashirama and Lowellmina could help explain everything to Hancock about their kingdom.

Arriving at the kingdom. Hashirama, Lowellmina, Hancock, Sandersonia, and Marigold immediately got off the ship and immediately walked towards the royal palace in the middle of the island.

"Absolutely still under construction" Sandersonia muttered with a face full of surprise upon seeing the Fortis Kingdom for the first time.

"Didn't I already say that? Our kingdom is just under construction." Hashirama said casually and continued on his way.

"That building... Is that the building that you will give to your citizens?" Marigold asked while pointing to the second type of building which was currently under construction and was about to be completed.

"Yes" Lowellmina nodded, "That building is one of a kind. The building I said was for people with less than 4 family members. While more, they will get a third type of house. We couldn't see it because the building was on the opposite side of us."

"This is very luxurious" Hancock mumbled quietly, "Don't you guys feel a loss by giving your citizens such a luxurious house like this?"

"Make a loss? Because why?" Hashirama asked confusedly, "We don't feel wronged. The purpose of building this kingdom is for us to live in peace and comfort. The choice of this house to be built is to maximize the comfort of the residents who will live in this kingdom. Not only this building, we will build every building that will be built later so that every one of our citizens can feel comfortable living in this kingdom."

"But, if you build a building like this. It will cost a lot of money" Sandersonia added.

"Easy to get cost" Hashirama said, "After all, at the time of our raid on Marijoa. We got quite a lot of money there. The funds can be used for the construction of these houses."

"The houses you see today are quite exclusive houses" Lowellmina suddenly said, "These houses themselves will only be built in 2000 units. Each type of house will be built as many as 1000 units. It could be said that these houses were exclusively for the citizens who were willing to move to our kingdom at a time when it was under construction. This is a reward for them. After these 2000 housing units are completed, houses like this will not be rebuilt. There will be other house designs built. However, although different. However, the house to be built is also very comfortable. The only difference between this house and the house that will be built later is in terms of the size of the house and the land used. As for facilities and others. All the same. This is also to make it comfortable for the citizens living in our kingdom."

"What if there is someone who wants to live in this kingdom but he wants to use a different house design?" Sandersonia asked with great interest.

"No problem. He can do that. However..." Lowellmina paused and smiled, "Rest assured. You still haven't seen the house facilities we built. If you see it, you will definitely choose the house that we built over the house you want to build using your own design" Lowellmina's gaze then looked at the first type of house, "That is the first type of house which one unit will be given to you later"

Hancock and the others immediately turned their attention to the house.

"Currently only 5 units have been completed. Those five units are currently being used by His Majesty, Hashirama, our Royal Chef Jouichirou, and the other two units have been taken by the Prodance Kingdom and the Ryugu Kingdom"