Chapter 117: Planning an Iceburg Stealing Activity!

Some time passed.

Evening.

New World, Fortis Kingdom, Royal Palace, 2nd Floor, Dining Room.

"Hashirama" Jouichirou suddenly stopped eating then looked at Hashirama who also stopped eating after listening to Jouichirou's call, "What about tomorrow's plans? Have you informed the Whitebeard Pirates?"

“Don't worry” Hashirama said with a smile, “I already told them that. We can come to meet them tomorrow”

"Good" Jouichirou nodded enthusiastically.

"There's finally a time when you're not here anymore" Kojirou muttered quietly as he ate the food in front of him.

“Hahaha… Take it easy, Kojiro. I'm only gone for one day. I'll be back after my match is over then tell you my experience” said Jouichirou.

“No need” Kojiro suddenly added, “Listening to you talk just makes my ears hurt”

"Don't be like that, Kojiro. I know you must really want it.” Jouichirou smirked excitedly.

“If you want, why don't you just tell me, Jouichirou-senpai” Nakamura said with a smile, “I'm quite interested in your match experience later.”

Nakamura once had a cooking competition with Jouichirou. In the cooking match, Nakamura was defeated by Jouichirou very badly. This is also what makes Nakamura respect Jouichirou so much that he even calls him -Senpai.

Ars immediately stopped eating and then looked at his friends, "Everyone!"

Everyone immediately stopped their eating activities. The same goes for Rayleigh and Shakky. Even though Shakky herself was not a high-ranking officer from the Fortis Kingdom and also Rayleigh was only a middle-class high-ranking officer. However, they are also quite interested in the content of the conversation that will take place at dinner or whenever it happens. Because the topic of conversation must have a certain weight and there is also important information contained in the conversation.

“Today has entered the 20th of February. There are only 8 days left before February will end and we will enter a new month” Ars paused and continued, “I wish that on February 25th, every one of you has prepared a month-end report. We will have a meeting to discuss the month-end report that day.”

“End of the month meeting?” Shiina asked, “Your Majesty, isn't it too soon to have a meeting at this time?”

“I don't think that's the earliest time” Lowellmina said, “The 25th is the most suitable date for holding a month-end meeting. Because from the 25th to the date that will later become the date of the turn of the month, only 5 to 7 days adrift. In that time, there are many things we can do. It's like overhauling a system and various other things."

Kaguya nodded, “February is not also the month with the fastest date time which only lasts for 28 days. I think holding a month-end meeting on the 25th is the most appropriate thing. Because if there are many things that we discuss in the meeting, we can arrange the various conclusions reached in the meeting in the kingdom before the start of the new month."

“Your Majesty” Gin suddenly said, “Does our department also have to give a report?”

Ars shook his head, “An exception for your department. It doesn't need to be done. However, if there is something you want to report, such as wanting to increase the number of employees or chefs working in your department or the like. You can say in the meeting” Ars paused and continued, “All departments have to make a month-end work report with the exception of the royal palace chef department”