Chapter 72: Suggestions for Building Cooperation Relationships

"My advice is very simple. I want the three of your kingdoms to establish cooperative relations in all areas just as your kingdoms establish cooperative relations with ours." Ars' gaze then turned to Hancock, "But the exception is cooperation with the Amazon Lily kingdom. Despite establishing cooperative relations in all fields, every citizen who wants to come to the Amazon Lily Kingdom will have a restriction that only women can come there because of the rules that are there."

Hancock nodded at this.

Ars' gaze then looked at everyone else , "The purpose of building this cooperative relationship is to be able to support each other between you. For example, for the Kingdom of Prodance. Currently your kingdom has increased the number of territories and also the citizens of your kingdom which means the need for food and other ingredients will increase. If you build a cooperative relationship with the Ryugu Kingdom, the Ryugu Kingdom can meet your current needs. By allowing the citizens of the Ryugu Kingdom to build a business in your kingdom or purchase groceries for them. However, if you can it's better to let the residents of the fish-man island to build a business in your kingdom. It can also help open up more job opportunities in your work."

Ars then looked at Hancock, "Then for the Amazon Lily Kingdom, I hope you guys can build a shopping center on Saboundy Island. You take one of the areas on Saboundy Island. The region is between regions 1-29. You take possession of the territory. Do not be afraid. If anyone protested about it, our kingdom would take action against the person who protested. After getting territorial control rights in one of these areas, you open or build a shopping center there. When the shopping center is completed, you can pick up our royal products, products from the Prodance kingdom or products from the Ryugu kingdom. You sell there at a lower price than the original market price. Do not take high profits from each product but take low profits. Even though the profits are low, but if you buy a lot of the products you sell, you can get a lot of profit there."

Ars' gaze stared at Neptune, "With the Amazon Lily Kingdom opening a shopping center there, the citizens of your kingdom can send any products they have to the shopping center opened by the Amazon Lily Kingdom. In addition, with the territory that belongs to the Amazon Lily Kingdom there and that area will also be guarded by our kingdom. The residents of the Ryugu Kingdom need not be afraid to ascend to the mainland. As long as someone dares to take action there."

Ars' gaze became very cold, "I don't care who them is. The Tenryuubito, the World Government, the Navy, the Revolutionary Army, the King of a kingdom, or whoever it was. As long as they dared to take action in the territory. I 'll crush them to pieces. Remember! My words are not mere nonsense! I have done this to the World Government and I can also do this to anyone who dares to disobey my words. You are polite, we will be reluctant. However, if you are rude, get ready to get my wrath."

Everyone watching felt a chill run down their backs listening to the extremely loud threatening voice from the Ars.

"What do you think of my suggestion?" Ars asked with his tone having returned to its original tone, "I think this suggestion can be mutually beneficial for you guys, right? If the Prodance Kingdom and the Ryugu Kingdom establish a cooperative relationship, the Ryugu Kingdom can support the food and other needs currently needed by the Prodance Kingdom and vice versa, the Ryugu Kingdom will gain access for its citizens to open a business in the Prodance Kingdom which is also profitable for the Kingdom. Prodance because it will open up a lot of job opportunities and will have an abundance of income sources from the business"

Ars paused for a moment and continued, "If the Prodance Kingdom establishes a cooperative relationship with the Amazon Lily kingdom, the Prodance Kingdom can facilitate the citizens of their kingdom to sell their products outside their kingdom without fear of threats from various parties. While the Amazon Lily Kingdom also benefits from having a product to sell and use as a source of income for them."