Prologue Part 2: Introductions

I decided to start introductions with the boy with spiky hair who yelled at Makoto earlier.

"I'm Kiyotaka Ishimaru. I believe in bold simplicity! Let's work together on our educational crusade!"

From what I've heard, he went to some famous private school and won top honors every single year. He's a flawless honor student. He's also known for the things he's done with the Public Morals Committee. They said that he respects all the rules, earning him the title of Ultimate Moral Compass.

"Anyway, you can call me Taka. What is your name?" Taka asked.

"My name is Hanako Yasashiku," I replied.

"Hanako Yasashiku. That's a good name, a strong name! You should thank your parents for giving you such an excellent name. And to keep that name from losing its value, you must devote yourself every single day! Life is worth putting every ounce of effort into it! Right? Right!" Taka yelled.

He's so loud it makes my ears ring. I better watch my behavior around him, or else I'll get a very boring lecture from him.

=======

A girl with dark purple hair tied up in double braids stood alone in a corner. I decided to go up to her.

"N-Not that you'll remember my n-name anyway, but..." She stuttered and looked up. "I'm T-Toko... Toko Fukawa."

Oh, I heard of her! She wrote a novel when she was ten that launched her literary career. She released a love novel "So Lingers the Ocean" two years ago and it is said to be her masterpiece. It became such a hit with the women that it got the fishermen at the top of every "Hottest Men" poll. She's won countless literary prizes and all her books are instant best-sellers. She's the Ultimate Writing Prodigy.

"... Wh-What? I-It's not polite to stare, you know." Toko said, taping the ends of her fingers together nervously. "Stop staring at me like I'm some filthy creature! Not everyone can be as b-beautiful as you, y-you big-breasted baboon!"

Big-breasted baboon? Is that the best you can come up with? They're not that big, are they? 

"I wasn't thinking that at all. I was just thinking that-" I tried to explain, but Toko interrupted.

"I-I know what you "just thought...! You just thought you've n-never seen such an ugly woman. You just th-thought it was sooo funny...!"

"That's not true at all," I said, trying to reason with her.

"Don't bother trying to l-lie to me!" Toko yelled. "I know it's true. Otherwise, you... I know you can't stand looking at me! Wh-Whatever, I don't really care. I'm used to it..."

I sighed. I should have expected to meet someone with an inferiority complex, but a successful author? I was way off what her personality would be like. I walked away from her, not wanting another remark coming out of her mouth. I can't help but feel sorry for her. Maybe she just needs someone to talk to.

=======

I walked over to the blue long-haired girl with a sailor outfit.

"Hi, I'm Sayaka Maizono. I look forward to getting to know you!"

Wow. I never would have thought of meeting a pop idol up close before. She's the lead singer of a famous pop group known all across the country. She's in high demand to appear in every TV show and magazine. The Ultimate Pop Sensation... People say she's as pretty as a doll.

"I'm not a doll, you know. I'm alive!" Sayaka said, causing me to jump a bit.

"D-Did you just read my mind? Are you psychic?"

Checkmate of Death (Danganronpa THH x OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara