Class Trial #3 Part 3: Such Weird Behavior for the Queen of Liars

A.N: Hey everyone, hope you're all doing good. I'm back with, hopefully, weekly updates. I'll try to write when I have some free time because I'm so busy with stuff. Anyways, enjoy this long-awaited chapter.

=======

"Celestia, you're the true culprit," I announced and pointed my finger at her.

"Ah, so I'm the suspicious individual now, am I?" Celeste gasped, then giggled. "Hmhmhm. I really do hate this kind of joke..."

"A joke? I wonder..." Byakuya thought out loud.

"So what you are saying, then, is that I specifically chose to work together with Hifumi. The idea that I would choose to spend any amount of time interacting with him..." Celeste then burst into anger. "That I would go within ten feet of that shit-for-brains! That lazy, worthless goddamn idiot!" She quickly cleared her throat. "Ahem. Ah, pardonnez-moi."

"Just to be clear, there 'is' evidence to support it," Byakuya said.

"...Is that so?"

"It is. Throughout the investigation, there was a certain behavior that was common only to the two of you. Considering what we've learned so far, it only further proves that the two of you were working together!" Byakuya explained.

"The behavior they had in common had to do with the "suspicious individual" in the suit, doesn't it? The only ones who ever actually saw Robo Justice firsthand were Celeste and Hifumi," Makoto answered.

"Shush. The adults are talking now," Byakuya scowled.

"S-Sorry..." Makoto muttered.

"As he said, only Celeste and Hifumi ever laid eyes on the costumed individual. If we accept that Hifumi was one of the culprits, we can't help but suspect what Celeste has said, as well," Byakuya explained.

"Are you saying everything they told us was a lie...?" Hina asked.

"After taking Hifumi to the nurse's office, we all began our search for this individual, correct? And not too long after that, do you remember what Celeste said?" Byakuya reminded.

-Flashback-

"I saw a shadow! Something moving around at the top of the stairs!"

-End of Flashback-

"We headed to the 2nd floor specifically because of what she claimed to have seen. Next, to draw is all to the physics lab, up on the 3rd floor..."

"...She let out a bloodcurdling scream," Sakura recalled.

"And when we'd all come to see what was wrong, what was it she said?"

-Flashback-

"Celeste! What's wrong!?"

"That was a rather...intense scream for someone like you."

"I saw him! The strange costumed man...! He ran off as soon as I screamed... I was blocking the stairs, so he headed further down into the hallway and disappeared...!"

-End of Flashback-

"Once she'd done her job of getting us all up to the physics lab it was time for her partner to get to work."

-Flashback-

"Ungyaaaaaahhh!!!"

"Ahh!"

"Huh!?"

"Wh-What was that!?"

"That came from downstairs! It must have been..."