Chapter 34: Dining Room Attack

*Ding dong, bing bong*

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!"

I got out of bed and headed out of my room, but as I closed the door, a scream cried out.

"UWAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!" The scream made me jump out of my skin. I ran to the dining hall as fast as I could. When I entered, Hiro and Makoto stood terrified.

"Ah, Hanako! We got a big problem, man!" Hiro cried out.

"What's going on?" I inquired.

"L-Look!" Hiro's finger shook as he pointed. Hina was sitting on the floor holding her shoulder in pain and Genocide Jill stood above her with her scissors in hand.

"Hina!" I yelled.

"Nn...ghh..." Hina groaned in pain.

"Sh-She killed her... Genocide Jill killed Hina!" Hiro panicked.

"No no no no no! She's not dead! Open your eyes! No way she's dead!" Jill said.

"What happened!?" I yelled.

"Well, Toko and Hina... Just all of a sudden, they were yelling, and then they knocked the pepper off the table," Hiro explained.

"Which caused Toko to sneeze," I guessed.

"Her giant balloons are a little too perfect, aren't they!? I might be flat, but at least mine are real! And look at my shapely collarbone! Doesn't it just totally set you on fire!?" Jill drooled. "Anyway, you totally non-adorable boys and adorable little girl just get her outta my sight, okay? Or else... I'll start cutting. And cutting, and cutting, and indulging myself for who knows how long..."

"O-Okay then, let's get Hina to the nurse's office. C'mon, you two. Help me!" Makoto requested.

"S-Sure thing!" Hiro said.

"Very well then," I said.

"Weeeoooo, weeeoooo! Kyeeehahahaha!" Genocide Jack's abrasive laughter chased us out of the room as we carried Hina away.

=======

As I finished patching up Hina's injury in the nurse's office she seemed to have finally regained her composure.

"Th-Thank you..." Hina muttered.

"Are you sure you're feeling better?" Makoto asked.

"Yeah...it really was just a scratch," Hina assured.

"But still, that was super close! If I hadn't yelled out, you'd be dead right now! It's all thanks to me, ya know!" Hiro bragged.

"Yes, well, a thousand thanks to you, sir," Hina said sarcastically.

"So sarcastic! That just makes you sound even MORE hostile!" Hiro gasped.

"So... What exactly happened?" I asked.

"Oh, um...we just got into a [fight]. And I lost my temper, and flew off the handle..." Hina explained.

"Let me guess...the fight was because of Sakura?" Makoto guessed.

"At first, I tried to just ignore it. If you let jerk buttholes get to you all the time, you'll never have time left to live your life. But she just wouldn't let it go. So I just... Without thinking about it, I felt like I wanted to punch her a dozen times!" Hina continued.

"A dozen punches isn't really "without thinking"..." Hiro muttered. We all ignored him.

"And when things got out of hand, Genocide Jack got let loose. Right?" Makoto concluded.