Class Trial #3 Part 1: Is Hiro the Culprit?

CLASS TRIAL! ALL RISE!

"Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial!" Monokuma started. "So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one...then I'll punish everyone 'besides' the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate! Now then, to begin with..."

"We already know who did it!" Hina yelled.

"Wuzzat...?" Monokuma asked.

"It was Hiro. He does not have an alibi for when the murders took place, and we found him in that suit," Celeste explained.

"Don't try and deny it! You killed them!" Hina shouted.

"I didn't! Someone knocked me out! I was asleep the whole time! I don't know anything about it!" Hiro explained.

"Shut your murdering mouth, murderer!" Jill yelled.

"Who are YOU calling a murderer!?" Hiro shot.

"I am sorry to say, Hiro, but we do have evidence..." Celeste pulled out her e-Handbook to show the evidence. "Blueprints for the suit... Parts we assume were used to build it... And all of it was found in your room. You have to admit, the evidence is quite compelling. It points to you as having created the suit and wearing it while committing crime after crime..."

"How many times do I have to tell you!? I...I...! I don't know, I don't know, I don't KNOW!" Hiro panicked.

-Nonstop Debate! Make Your Argument!-

Celeste: Everything we found in your room... The blueprints, the suit parts, they are all proof enough that you are the culprit.

Truth Bullet: Yasuhiro's Message

Makoto: NO, THAT'S WRONG!

-BREAK!!-

"Are we sure Hiro really made those blueprints?" Makoto questioned.

"What do you mean...?" Celeste asked.

"Well, take a look at this..." Makoto pulled a familiar-looking note out of his pocket. "It's the note that Hiro wrote asking everyone to meet up after Alter Ego disappeared. The handwriting's obviously different, wouldn't you say? When you compare it to the blueprints..."

"...there's no way you could think the same person made both of them," Kyoko concluded.

"Unless that person made it a point to disguise their handwriting..." Celeste debunked.

"No, the differences are bigger than that, I think," Sakura said.

"Come on, I'm not smart enough to think of trying to change my handwriting anyway!" Hiro said.

"You're not even smart in the first place," I spoke.

"Hey! I take offense to that!" Hiro yelled.

"Heh heh..." I chuckled.

"So Makoto, are you saying you don't think Hiro's the culprit?" Hina asked.

"And he's not the only one. I think Hiro is innocent, as well," Byakuya admitted.

"What...?" Makoto gasped.

"Then who was in that Robo Justice suit!? Is it like Hiro said? Was there really someone running around in a second suit?" Hina questioned.

"The suspicious individual hidden within the suit... Go ahead, Makoto. Tell them who it was," Byakuya ordered.

I rolled my eyes. Of course, he passes it off to someone else.