400

Chapter 74.5 Seize The Power of Good Fortune

Unexpectedly, You Wuming was already awake.

He tilted his head and looked at her with a smile.

Seeing her looking over, he curled his beautiful lips and said: "Little Mulberry decided really promptly and opportunely, with clear thinking and correct decision-making. It seems that this seat of mine as the King of You state, won't be sat for too long anymore."

After being ridiculed by him like this, most of the cold that had just surged in her heart dissipated in an instant. This man can always give people an endless sense of security, no matter when and where.

"Aren't you angry?" She walked back to him and sat down and gently leaned her head on his arm.

"What should I be angry about?" He turned his head sideways to look at her.

"I gave orders to your men without asking for your opinion." Sang Yuanyuan knows that what a monarch was most afraid of is someone seizing power. This 'someone' includes all the closest people such as parents, brothers and sisters, wives and children.

Compared with the matter of 'heaven', Sang Yuanyuan believed that it was more important to resolve the matter between the two first and not to leave any gaps.

He gently raised her chin with his fingertips: "What do you think?"

She raised her eyes to look at him, and saw that his dark eyes were so deep that she could not see any emotion.

"I think there you will still feel somewhat offended." She seriously apologized to him, "This time the situation is urgent and sudden. I saw you concentrating on practicing your cultivation so I didn't dare to disturb you. That's why I decided without consulting you first. It definitely will not happen again next time."

You Wuming was staring at her firmly.

After staring at her for a while, he suddenly burst out laughing.

"Silly fruit," he caught her in his arms, "It was because I had agreed."

Sang Yuanyuan took a glance and saw a piece of jade token beside him.

"That's more like it." She breathed a sigh of relief, "Just now you also quietly used a jade token."

"Do I need to do it quietly?" You Wuming was very dissatisfied, "I just openly give four words to A Gu--Listen to Madam's words."

No wonder A Gu paused for a moment before answering 'yes' for the first time. It turned out that the word 'yes' was spoken to You Wuming.

This is the right thing to do. If the military and political affairs of a state can be controlled at will by a person who is not in the position, then there will not be many days left before the state is subjugated.

You Wuming is a person who has a clear mind.

She stretched out her arms and encircled him: "You Wuming, I feel very at ease with you."

"Huh, only at ease?" He asked softly.

"There are many, many more." She raised her eyes and looked at him with a smile. "But the others, when they are spoken in words, are pale after all."

His pupils contracted and his Adam's apple rolled up and down unconsciously.

"What do you want?" He said dryly.

A pair of dark eyes are slightly erratic, and they look flustered and short of breath, as if wanting to escape.

Sang Yuanyuan: "...Nothing."

She finally found out that this guy's tolerance for love words is almost zero. When it's not convenient to do certain things, he can't bear even the slightest provocation.

"I just discovered a secret." She got out of his arms, sat across from him with her knees crossed, and said sternly.

You Wuming calmly breathed a sigh of relief: "What?"

"The so-called 'Heaven', once it intervenes in the affairs of the world, it will trigger the underworld demon's frenziness."

You Wuming raised his eyebrows slightly: "For example, this moment?"

"Yes!" Sang Yuanyuan said with a determined face.

He gently and slowly nodded his head: "There must be a very crucial link, that we don't know about yet."

"That's right." Sang Yuanyuan said, "Sooner or later, we will definitely tear off its veil."

"Soon." You Wuming said softly.

Sang Yuanyuan's eyes brightened: "Have you successfully refined it?"

He showed complacency and squinted his eyes disdainfully: "Is this kind of thing difficult to do?"