434

Chapter 80.1 Unrestrained Plants

West of Qin state is the Zhang state.

The internal power of the Zhang state is declining, and even when they face the ordinary ‘Tidal Bore’, they have to turn to other states for help, not to mention now. With the arrival of this devastating tsunami of underworld demons, many areas with the Great Wall must have fallen.

Sang Yuanyuan and You Wuming couldn’t take care of everything. What they have to do at this moment is to help sections of the Great Wall in the whole realm to survive through the crisis. As for the underworld demons that went deep into the inland, they could only be handled by the state itself.

The place where this ride of theirs passed by was like a vast land that had been run over by a thunderstorm after the devastation by the underworld demons.

Many areas of the Great Wall are on the verge of collapse. Fortunately, every soldier knows in their heart that if they let go of this last line of defense, there will be no home anymore for the human race in this world. The desperate resistance has stimulated all their potential. Everywhere, it seems that it will be broken in the next second, but this ‘next second’ has been dragged down by countless people with their lives and has never come.

At the place where You Wuming runs over, the thunder flame flickered and large swaths of underworld demons turned into black butterfly-like flying debris, raising dust for tens of zhang. The originally fierce underworld demon tide then became like a huge wave that had been pulled to the bottom and fell powerlessly under the wall.

On the edge of the wall that was almost occupied by the enemy, the pressure suddenly decreased and the heavy burden was temporarily relieved.

The news that You Wuming was saving the entire front line was already being spread since an unknown time.

As soon as the thunder ride passed by, they would heard waves of sound erupting on the Great Wall——

“King of You state! King of You state! “

Like a beacon, it passes to the next section of the Great Wall.

It’s like a fire of hope.

The cheers overwhelmed the roar of the underworld demons.

“King of You state! King of You state! “

The surging sound follows this ride, killing thousands of li!

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

This is too much! She is going to die from all of these!

People whose empathy is too strong, can’t stand this kind of scene the most.

The blood in her chest was boiling loudly. She could not help but resonate and sympathize with the defenders of the Great Wall. The surging passion made her dizzy and trembled. In her mind, the green colored light strings that were associated with the flower buds with the spiritual veins vibrated together. A change that made the corners of her mouth twitch into a straight line was happening at a fast speed. She suddenly had a bad hunch!

Soon, the hunch came true.

The spiritual veins stored in the flower buds were instantly refined, and a stream of heat flowed into the green colored light strings. Then she saw the shining white and rich spiritual liquid on the light string. At a glance, she knew that it was rich in spiritual essence.

Sang Yuanyuan turned as dumb as a wooden chicken.

She had seen something like this before.

This is the Spirit Marrow!

The green colored light string was buzzing and trembling, and the shining white spirit marrow immediately melted.

Sang Yuanyuan: “!” No, stop!

This is money, this is equipment, this is cloud beasts!!!

This is burning the money aahhhh!

In an instant, Sang Yuanyuan suddenly felt that luck had brought her wisdom and understood why the use of Ten Thousand Year Spirit Marrow was accompanied by great risks.

Because the Spirit Marrow is not a single spiritual essence, but the interweaving of the five elements of spiritual essence, which is bred under the high temperature and high pressure under the ground. Theoretically speaking, using the Spirit Marrow to attack the boundary wall above the Shining Spirit Base should only have one-fifth chance of success.

The other four attributes are likely to destroy the pure foundation, making one’s cultivation completely useless and may even kill the user.

On the whole, using the spirit to break through, it is indeed almost a two-tenth to three-tenth chance of success only.

In the time it needed for her to have this flash of thought, the green colored light string in her mind had shook so much that it melted the shining white Spirit Marrow. Except the green wood spirit essence, all the other four colors have been abandoned and ruthlessly driven away from her body. The moment it was separated from her body, it turned into the origin of spirit mist and disappeared without a trace.

Sang Yuanyuan: “?!”

This is not burning the money, this is… this is throwing her golden mountain away!

Sang Yuanyuan felt dizzy for a long time. She only felt that life has no meaning anymore.

The refining process could not be stopped. She could only watch those broken crystals being refined into Spirit Marrow, and then throw away the eight-tenth of it…

What a terrible tragedy this was! How to confess to You Wuming about this!

Just then, the green colored light strings gently trembled again. Then she saw the purified green colored wood Spirit Marrow gushing out of the spirit platform like a shower of rain and seeping into her limbs and bones.