462

Chapter 84.4 Indulge You Too Much

You Wuming: “…It’s still not too late now.”

Sang Yuanyuan pursed her lips and wanted to laugh, but her eyes couldn’t stop turning sour.

She tilted her head to look at him.

Tonight’s You Wuming looks very serious, just like the appearance that she once imagined——A modest and cautious nobleman, as gentle as a jade, as tall and straight as a pine.

She couldn’t help holding him tightly with her soft and slender fingers.

“Come, come, come. Let’s drink!” Sang Chengyin laughed loudly and raised the big wine bowl in his hand. “All brothers! We are states with brotherhood, so let’s not distinguish between Sang state and You state tonight. Everyone is a family! Come on! Bottoms up!”

“Congratulations to King Sang! Congratulations to King You! Congratulations to Madam Princess!”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…” What the hell is Madam Princess?

The sound of cheers and clinking bowls spread throughout the joyous banquet.

The Giant Frogs were roasted one by one, and the atmosphere on the field was even more enthusiastic. The exhaustion from days of battle was swept away at this moment, and all the soldiers laughed so much that their bodies swayed back and forth, completely relaxed and cheerful.

“It’s time to go.” You Wuming bowed down and said in Sang Yuanyuan’s ear.

She leaned to his ear and said, “I thought you were going to leave me here.”

You Wuming solemnly raised his eyes and said: “How can I be willing to make you worry?”

“I won’t worry!” She said with a smile, but her small hand clasped his big cocooned hand tightly, and didn’t let it go even for a moment.

He led her back to the bridal chamber.

The two hurriedly changed into night clothes and left through the rear window.

Five hundred cloud beasts have been lined up neatly on the dark wasteland, quietly waiting for the arrival of the Lord.

“Are you only taking five hundred people?” Sang Yuanyuan asked in amazement.

“Anymore than this, it will not be easy to hide anymore.” You Wuming said lazily, “Although it doesn’t matter if it is exposed, it will look more exciting if a dog bites a dog.”

Sang Yuanyuan’s eyes swept over the five hundred soldiers that deliberately dressed up as the ‘Dong state’s soldiers’. Her eyebrows could not help jumping twice fiercely and she silently lit a wax for Huangfu Xiong in her heart.

Snatched Huangfu Xiong’s dark armor and in passing, also dressed up as his man to kill Jiang Thirteenth?

“But your sword is too recognizable…” Before Sang Yuanyuan’s words fell, she saw You Wuming so naturally draw out a saber with just a turn of his hand.

“Is there any more advice, Madam?” The man asked triumphantly and warmly.

“None.”

The four hooves of the cloud beast were all thickly wrapped in the finest cloth, and they fell silently on the ground. A group of black riders marched towards the northeast. In the first half of the night, they crossed the territory of Feng state and entered the boundary of Jiang state——The two states of Bai and Feng had been broken by the underworld demon and the territory was in chaos. The fortress has long been lost and the shadow of the underworld demon can be seen everywhere. Naturally, no one can care about the five hundred heavy riders who whizzed away.

Soon the whereabouts of Jiang Thirteenth was discovered.

Jiang Thirteenth, who led the five thousand soldiers with mounts, had arrived at the junction between the two states of Jiang and Feng.

At this moment, they are recovering a Jiang state’s fortress.

Jiang Thirteenth sat high on the wall of the fortress with a huge bow. From time to time, he drew the bow string and leisurely sent out an arrowless arrow towards the bottom, shooting an underworld demon to death——At this level of cultivation, it is no longer necessary to use an arrow to deal with the underworld demon and those with low cultivation. The spiritual vibration caused by the launch force from pulling the string is already enough to easily take down people in the radius of hundred zhang and won a lot of beheading merits.

He hooked the string leisurely and a clear ‘bang’ sounded. Bursts of flame spread across the night sky and nailed the underworld demon one after another to the ground.

You Wuming, with the five hundred elite dark armored heavy cavalry, lay quietly on the top of a hill one li away, like a night poacher waiting for an opportunity.

Sang Yuanyuan watched the battle below with cold eyes.