402

Chapter 75.1 You Won’t Be Embarrassed

“The Saint from the Temple of Heaven… Surnamed Yun.” Sang Yuanyuan muttered, “In addition to the royal family, there are also those who have been given the royal family’s surnames because of their loyalty, bravery or great merit.”

“Yes.” You Wuming showed a careless expression.

Sang Yuanyuan understands his thoughts——It needn’t be that troublesome, just kill it.

It’s also a simple and crude way to get rid of everything.

She thought for a moment, and said: “If a man can travel a long distance to send a blessing in a hairpin ceremony, it obviously won’t be from the Yun royal family, but someone who has been given the surname Yun. I don’t know if there are any records in Yun state.”

You Wuming said: “If there is a record, it should have been found after so long.”

“Then it means there’s none.” Sang Yuanyuan was a little disappointed.

“Not a problem.” Putting his chin on the top of her hair, he said in a low voice, “When the time comes, I will just stew the Temple of Heaven in a pot, regardless of whether he is fat or thin, round or flat. Don’t think too much. Just leave it to me.”

“Alright.” Sang Yuanyuan turned around and raised her smiling face, “The antidote refined while we were on the way should also arrive in Yun Xuzhou’s hand soon. I hope that the spiritual bloodworm poison can be smoothly removed.”

The Yun clan’s bloodline was ‘cursed’ five hundred years ago. All the men were weak and disabled, and they were extremely inconvenient to move. It is also for this reason that Sang Yuanyuan can immediately determine that the Saint of Heaven, the one who was surnamed Yun and had played tricks on her in her hairpin ceremony, must not be a member of the royal family, because the men of the Yun clan’s royal family has absolutely no ability to travel thousands of miles away to give the blessing for others.

A month ago, Sang Yuanyuan and others followed the clues to the Dong state’s Eastern Sea Lake and found out that the so-called ‘curse’ in the Yun clan’s bloodline was actually a parasitic bloodworm inside the clams which was the speciality product of the Dong state’s Eastern Sea Lake. After being refined into a spiritual poison with the immortal fire, it lurks inside the Yun clan’s blood, hurting men but not women.

After You Wuming succeeded in conquering the immortal fire, he refined the herbal medicine for killing the bloodworms into spiritual medicine, then sent it to Yun state to be given to Yun Xuzhou. It should be delivered into her hand soon.

Sang Yuanyuan retracted her thought, with a pondering look on her face.

She asked: “Speaking of the Yun clan, do you think that their blood curse was really done by the Huangfu clan?”

“Huh? Do you have other thoughts?” You Wuming turned his head to look at her.

Sang Yuanyuan said: “I just feel it was a little bit strange. Why do they have to use these bloodworms?”

You Wuming’s eyes slowly turned, and after a long while, he touched his chin and said: “I never thought about it before.”

Sang Yuanyuan said: “Since they have the ability to plant this spiritual bloodworm poison, I’m afraid it’s not difficult for them to kill the people too. Now that the Yun clan is dominated by women, it is reasonable to say that the instigator should start to be nervous about it. But as far as I feel, the Huangfu clan has no fear or malice towards the Yun clan. Moreover, this bloodworm is not a secret thing either. If someone is really determined to investigate it, they will find out the truth sooner or later. It seems a bit unreasonable to use their own specialty product as a poison.”

You Wuming looked pensive.

Sang Yuanyuan thought to herself for a moment, then suddenly burst out laughing.

“What are you laughing at?” You Wuming raised an eyebrow and looked at her.

She smiled and said: “I am really weakened! After receiving the benefits from Huangfu Xiong, I unconsciously began to speak for his family already!”

You Wuming chuckled lightly.

She waved her hand: “I don’t want to think about it anymore. Let’s solve the immediate matter first, and then see if there is a way to start investigating from the Saint of Heaven who was surnamed Yun.”

……

After going deep into the mouth of the abyss, there was no more light in front of them. Sang Yuanyuan thought for a moment, trying to make the Chomper Flowers transfer the heat generated when digesting the underworld demons into the veins of the petals and then use the light produced to illuminate the path.