554

Chapter 99.6 The Heaven Defying Mystery

His appearance is a bit serious: “To resolve each other’s doubts and communicate with each other in courtesy.”

He tilted his head to look at Sang Yuanyuan.

He was anxious to kill Jiang Xujun because he just felt that Little Mulberry seemed to want to hold him and cry.

Now it seems that she doesn’t want to cry anymore.

She clasped her hands behind her back, bent down and looked at the Heavenly Divination Mirror.

You Wuming’s heart suddenly feels painful——He knows that she is not yet fine, but swallowed the pain alone by herself.

“Mulberry.”

“Huh?” She turned her face to him, with a smile on her face.

He didn’t know what to say for a moment.

After hesitating for a moment, he asked: “What are you thinking?”

Sang Yuanyuan said: “I am thinking about whether we can use this mirror to find the real Jiang Yanji back!”

You Wuming: “!!!”

His breathing suddenly stagnated.

After a long time, his voice was low and hoarse, with slight panting in it: “That kind of thing… Who knows where she was thrown, who knows whether she is dead or alive…”

“I may know!” She winked her right eye playfully. “There’s nothing you can do about this matter. You still have to rely on me, your wife.”

You Wuming: “!!!” How could he forget that his little mulberry is a treasure fruit? She can always give people unexpected surprises!

“However, we have to study the usage of this mirror first.” Sang Yuanyuan said, “My guess is, only that Old Man Yun alone knows the real secret of this mirror and I am sure he won’t tell us about it.”

“That’s right.” The corners of You Wuming’s lips curled up with a faint smile, “There will be no second person who is as stupid and honest as Jiang Xujun.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

The two walked hand in hand to the side of the Heavenly Divination Mirror.

Sang Yuanyuan stared at the mirror for a while, and said: “You Wuming, have you noticed a problem? In fact, everything else except this mirror is in line with common sense——It can be explained by the basic rules and logic of the world. But this mirror is different. Its ability has far exceeded the normal scope. If I guess correctly, it must come from a higher level of civilization… Huh, what are you thinking about?”

You Wuming frowned slightly, looked at the mirror core in his hand and said: “I am thinking about one thing. Little Mulberry, just now, Jiang Xujun said that Old Man Yun used the induction between the mirror and the mirror core today to spy on me. What does that mean… What did they see that made the Old Man Yun and Jiang First leave here afterwards?”

Sang Yuanyuan’s heart shuddered slightly.

You Wuming placed his palms on the mirror surface, let the black flame enter into it, and said in a weird voice: “Mirror, oh mirror, let me see where the lost mirror core is and what it is doing?”

When the resonance occurred, a scene clearly floated on the mirror surface. Strangely, it does not show the place and time where they are now, but a scene of the Giant Ice Turtle being refined by You Wuming.

You Wuming thought for a moment and let the black flame enter into the mirror again. What appeared this time is the scene when he picked up the mirror core.

Just like looking at the ‘future’ with a broken mirror, the scenes that appear are random and without any pattern at all.

You Wuming took a long breath.

After he got the mirror core, he indeed did a lot of good things.

For example, attacking Jiang Thirteenth in Jiang state at night, killing Huangfu Jun in the Snow Mist Valley… The Old Emperor Yun checked here for several shichen, and what did he get in the end?

Suddenly, the jade token flashed.

It’s from Yun Xuzhou——

“You Wuming, I just received a message that Jiang Yanji got a Pearl of Remembrance, saying that it recorded the scene of you killing Huangfu Jun in the Snow Mist Valley. She wants to give it to Huangfu Xiong. Huangfu Xiong asked me for advice, and I told him to wait and see first before doing anything, to prevent traps. I guess it won’t last long. You Wuming, you won’t really leave that kind of thing behind, right?!”

Sure enough, as long as there’s a possibility for a bad thing to happen, it will happen anyway.

You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan lowered their heads to look at the lifelike images on the mirror…

The images must be very clear if it is recorded with the Pearl Of Remembrance.