507

Chapter 92.1 About Yun Zhizhuo

Yun state.

You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan sweep out along the mouth of the abyss and return to the surface.

Everything in the underground is really shocking and Sang Yuanyuan's senses still can't return after a long time.

"What do you think is in the underground, You Wuming?"

Knowing that it is useless asking this question, she still couldn't help blurting out.

You Wuming: "..."

This is really torturing his old soul.

Such a lovely Little Mulberry, with a pair of misty eyes wide open and such a little beautiful red lips, asking him in such a gentle and lovely voice.

How can he live up to such trust and dependence?

Rather than saying 'I don't know too', it's better to have him directly killed in one cut.

"That's the source of all evil." You Wuming slightly straightened his chest. With a calm expression and eyes that narrowed slightly, he looks as if he has the right answer for it.

"Oh... so that's it!" She nodded heavily.

He embraces the absent-minded little fruit in his arms and walks slowly forward. A pair of pitch-black eyeballs turned slowly--Actually, what is that thing? He also wants to find someone to ask.

Sang Yuanyuan gathers her spirit and tries her best to drive the shocking scenes in the underground out of her mind.

She finds that she has some sequelae left and at this moment when looking at everything, she feels small. The palace is small and the passage is small. Even the sky that is enclosed into a square shape by the palace walls looks very small too.

Both of them are in a tacit understanding and never mention Han Shaoling again.

Although they are on the opposing sides, the death of Huangfu Jun and Han Shaoling is not a good thing for the entire Cloud Realm.

......

This place is the Royal City of Yun state. Soon, a bodyguard spotted this pair of man and woman who looked very abnormal.

Yun Xuzhou came after hearing the news.

A full eleven days have passed since the glacier collapsed. Yun Xuzhou walked in a hurry and before her figure appeared, her voice already comes first--

"Could a small avalanche even trap you two for more than ten days?"

She hurried to the front, stared at the two of them one after another with her widened eyes and had to hold back on the left and the right.

"Dong state sent someone here and was still tossing under the Snow Mist Valley. You are lucky that you've encountered the once-in-500-year glacier displacement, and all the evidence has been destroyed." Yun Xuzhou wrapped her hands around her arms, leaned over and said with a smile.

"Glacier displacement?" Sang Yuanyuan slightly widened her eyes.

"Yeah." Yun Xuzhou nodded, "It's what the old ice diggers experienced. The ancestors who lived their lives in the glacier are very familiar with those ice and snow. They are even able to tell what year the glacier is with just a few glances at it. According to their experience, the obvious geological faults in the ice occurred almost once in five hundred years--That is the huge glacier displacement."

No wonder she and You Wuming were directly sent to the bottom layer of the glacier.

"Huangfu Jun had an accident in Yun state. Did Huangfu Xiong make things difficult for you?" Sang Yuanyuan asked.

Yun Xuzhou smiled and waved her hand: "I only shake my head as the answer to all questions. What can he do with me? Will he dare to fight with me in this place of ice and snow?"

The harsh and extremely cold weather in Yun state makes the Yun state's Army naturally invincible--If they only defend and not attack.

"Yun Xuzhou, do you know what's under here?" You Wuming suddenly asked gloomily.

"Under which one?" Yun Xuzhou looked down, "The ground? Frozen soil?"

"Down again."

"Ice." Yun Xuzhou suddenly smiled, "It's all ice. I once thought that if one day, the climate in Yun state changes and gets warmer, then this land will probably become a lake, a sea or a swamp. But it doesn't matter either. There is always a way out. At that time, we will just build this place into a state that floats above the water."

Sang Yuanyuan and You Wuming looked at each other calmly.

It seems that she really doesn't know there was a big guy underground.

The two do not have the intention to tell Yun Xuzhou either.

"By the way," You Wuming leans forward, standing shoulder to shoulder with Yun Xuzhou, then puts his hand on the corner of his lips and tilts his head to ask, "Have you heard of Yun Zhizhuo?"

Yun Xuzhou narrowed her eyes and pondered for a moment: "I have never heard of this name. The Yun clan hasn't used the word 'Zhi' anymore for the family's descendants for hundreds of years already. But if it was a granted title and name... By the way, I checked the Saints of Heaven last time. All the lists and resumes of the people who were granted Yun clan's surname are still with me. Let's go check it now?"