541

Chapter 97.6 The Extraordinary Power Of Resonance

She said in disbelief: “So, they made a black iron cauldron with the same proportion as the underground giant cauldron, and then placed it in a suitable position to resonate with the underground thing? The question is, how did they know that the underground thing looks like this?”

Sang Yuanyuan suddenly felt that if a technological talent like Old Emperor Yun didn’t take a crooked road, he might be able to create the interconnection network too.

You Wuming laughed dully.

His palms were still placed behind her ears. With this laugh, the low voice was transmitted both through the air and physically at the same time, intersecting and drilling into the bottom of her heart.

A burst of crispness and numbness sprang up. In an instant, her ears became red and she twisted her body to escape from his imprisonment.

He didn’t care about the prey escaping from his hands and only said in a lazy and idle tone: “It is just a guess. If we want to prove it, we have to give it a test.”

Sang Yuanyuan’s eyes drifted slightly and said: “Do we need to catch a mouse to test it?”

He just looked at her smilingly.

“Little Mulberry,” his voice was a little hoarse, “come here. Don’t wait for me to catch you.”

His eyes were burning, as if he had caught her and wanted to do something unspeakable in such a secret room.

The sound of footsteps came from the entrance of the tunnel.

Sang Yuanyuan feels as if she has been given an amnesty: “Big Brother is back!”

“Tsk.” You Wuming feels an infinite regret in his heart.

Sang Bujin pinched a mouse’s tail with his two fingers. The fat mouse kept struggling and twisting in his hands, making squeaking sounds.

Yun Xuzhou walked beside him with both hands behind her, looking in a good mood.

Seeing the two of them come back, You Wuming concentrated for a moment, put out a hand and hung it leisurely on a place between the three legs of the black iron cauldron.

The black flame spread in his palm and covered the entire black iron cauldron, absorbing it upwards up with all his strength.

Blue veins burst out on the back of his hand in an instant.

He doesn’t look relaxed at all. The corners of his beautiful lips are slightly stretched, his eyebrows and eyes are frozen, and he is extremely focused.

Soon, a strange and frightening vibration came from some place unknown, as if two planets briefly resonated as they passed by.

You Wuming’s lips twitched and he put away the black flame, grabbed the cauldron’s leg and lifted it suddenly.

Under this cauldron, there was a small round cloud with colorful light, which looked dazzling and harmless. It hung in the middle of the empty space inside the black iron cauldron and was floating up and down slowly .

Sang Yuanyuan understood in an instant.

This is using the sympathetic resonance to absorb the colorful force within the giant cauldron in the underground.

The phenomenon of resonance seems mysterious, but it is often encountered in life. Tuning fork and musical instrument resonance are very common phenomena. What’s more magical is bioelectric resonance——such as brain waves.

There are two typical examples of brain wave resonance. One is that yawning is ‘contagious’, and the other is that two people will always hum the same song unconsciously at the same time.

Therefore, although the resonance of the colorful force is mysterious, it is not uncommon.

She also understood why You Wuming only told this principle to her alone——This is a treasure of endless energy, but the use of this energy source will lead to extremely terrible consequences, just like what the Temple of Heaven is doing.

There is no need to test others with such temptation.

You Wuming tilted his head towards Sang Bujin: “Throw it in.”

Sang Bujin did as he said and threw the twisting fat mouse at the group of colorful lights.

They only heard a horrible shriek and at first, the fat mouse instantly became a transparent ice mouse, then its body expanded rapidly. In the blink of an eye, it became as big as a small calf, and then along the exploding sound, it burst into a pile of crushed ice chips.

You Wuming’s sharp eyes saw this coming and his agile hands quickly protected Sang Yuanyuan.

Sang Bujin and Yun Xuzhou were caught off guard by the explosion, and both their heads and faces were covered with large and small pieces of ice chips.

“Well, the dose is too high.” You Wuming blinked his eyes, showing an innocent face. “But the concept is indeed like this. The old guy was here to secretly feed snakes, insects, rats, ants, turtles and other things with the colorful force.”

What a big tortoise he had raised!

“For the rest of the questions, it’s time to go to the Temple of Heaven to find someone for advice now.” A determined smile appeared on the corners of You Wuming’s lips.

When the black flame in his hand shook, the black iron cauldron fell apart, shattered into a pile of residue with no trace of its original appearance anymore.

The secrets under the ancestral temple disappeared in a flash.