514

Chapter 93.3 Exploring The Yun Ancestor's Temple at Night

Yun Xuzhou looked at him sympathetically.

You Wuming: "... A confirmation is indeed necessary."

"Pfftt." Yun Xuzhou covered her lips and chuckled, "Then it's settled. I am going to prepare the night clothes."

Yun state is different from other places.

In this place, everywhere are white colored icy snow and ice core buildings glowing with light blue halo. If one were to wear black clothes at night, it can be seen clearly from a hundred li away. So the night clothes have to be special blue and white translucent robes.

The sky was getting dark when Yun Xuzhou took Sang Yuan and You Wuming to get onto the sled, and sneaked to the vicinity of the ancestral temple.

Sang Yuanyuan raised her head to look upwards and saw that it was an unremarkable large temple. There were two strings of big lanterns hanging on the front door and it was quiet all around. Several old trees were covered with snow and the scenery looked very auspicious.

It is indeed a good place for the elderly to ease their mind and live out their life in retirement.

Yun Xuzhou pointed to a snowy Bodhi tree covered with a snow-white canopy in the temple yard and said: "That one. That snowy Bodhi tree is planted under the hall where we are going. The Old Ancestor lives in the courtyard behind the hall."

Sang Yuanyuan lowered her head, looked down and saw that the location was quite deep inside.

There were shadows swaying inside the wall of the tree and teams of guards can be seen patrolling around, back and forth.

The place is not big but the defense is extremely tight. It doesn't look like one can just sneak inside like this.

"It seems that someone has to lead the guard away." Sang Yuanyuan then looked at the large human bait, You Wuming.

"There's no need. Come here." Yun Xuzhou waved her hand, "Let's go in through the snow hole."

"Snow hole?"

"Cough." Yun Xuzhou pressed her lips with her fist and gave a light cough, "The clan meeting will always be held for a long time. After meeting the Old Ancestor, the children can't stand the boring event and they will slip away along the snow hole when it is the time for the guards to change their shift. It can be said as the tacit secret of the royal family."

Sang Yuanyuan chuckled: "We had all been children too. I know. I understand it."

The three of them went around to the snowy big tree at the back of the ancestral temple. Yun Xuzhou pushed lightly on the tree trunk for a while and a big snow hole really appeared afterwards.

"Let's go." She took the lead and went in.

The snow hole was warmer than expected. Yun Xuzhou lit a cold flame lamp, bent her waist and went inside the snow hole, then urged You Wuming who walked at the end to put back the leather curtain hanging above the tree hole.

"After a while, the snow will fall and there will be no traces left." Yun Xuzhou smiled proudly.

Three people walked through the snow hole and in just a cup of tea's time, they arrived at their destination smoothly.

Yun Xuzhou opened the leather curtain, took out the sled whip from behind her waist and carefully drilled a hole in the snow layer in front of her, then stuck her eyes there to look at the outside.

"Hush." She whispered, "In a while, it will be the time for the guards at the entrance of the hall to change their shift. We will take advantage of that time to sneak into the hall."

She put away the sled whip, knocked her forehead with her fist and sighed: "I don't even remember anymore how many years I haven't done such a deviant thing! In fact, I could have walked in openly through the front door. I was really poisoned into a muddle head by you, Mulberry!"

Sang Yuanyuan hurriedly dismissed: "It's not so, not so. It's clearly because the Regent Ruler you had been scolded by the Old Ancestor, so you didn't dare to go in from the front door."

Yun Xuzhou: "...." When that was said, why does it feel even worse?

A moment later, Yun Xuzhou once again stuck her eyes on the small snow hole again to take a look, then neatly pushed the snow in front of her away and jumped out of the snow hole.

Sang Yuanyuan and You Wuming followed closely behind her.

When they came out, they saw that the entrance of the snow hole turned out to be in the tree hole too, and it was also the same snowy Bodhi tree that was planted under the steps of the main hall's front door.