550

Chapter 99.2 The Heaven Defying Mystery

After You Wuming spoke to the mirror core, the one hundred and seven mirror pieces on the altar hummed and a faint colorful rays of light circulated in it. Then, a picture suddenly appeared on the mirror’s surface——In this underground hall, there is You Wuming who pretended to be frightened, Sang Yuanyuan with a speechless expression, Jiang Xujun with extreme disappointment, and there are also black cloaks and masks all over the ground.

You Wuming’s strange voice of crying for help floated out of the slightly swaying colorful rays of light——”Heavenly Grandfather, help! Hurry up, help me and Han Lang!”

Sang Yuanyuan feels that the function of this Heavenly Divination Mirror is a bit like a supercomputer——It can deduce the ‘future’, and also record and store images and sounds. The colorful force is its’ electricity’.

“Well, that’s how the counterfeit cry for help.” You Wuming made a tsk sound, “Boring.”

This one try already gives them the result. As long as one shouts for help at the mirror core, the Heavenly Divination Mirror on the altar can truthfully reflect the situation around the mirror core, and the Temple of Heaven can respond in time and carry out rescue operations.

Sang Yuanyuan was stunned for a moment and suddenly chuckled.

After a long time, she laughed and covered her belly while bending down.

“Mulberry?”

Sang Yuanyuan waved her hand while laughing: “So, the reason why Meng Wuyou always likes to shout some great principles, is because she thinks those righteous words are the spell to borrow power from the ‘Way of Heaven’! No wonder she will stand in the original place when others are thinking about running away in danger every time and yell a lot.”

You Wuming thought about it for a moment, and then his head is covered with black lines: “…”

Although he did not speak, Sang far clearly saw the word in his black eyes——Idiot.

Jiang Xujun’s legs trembled even more severely.

Now he was even more sure that You Wuming didn’t need to leave him alive for questioning at all.

The feeling of waiting for death is already enough for him to suffer. What’s worse, You Wuming seems to have completely forgotten such a person, which makes Jiang Xujun’s heart feel at loss, and his old life almost gone from the tossing.

Suddenly, You Wuming turned around in place, looking straight at him with a pair of bottomless black eyes.

You Wuming said indifferently, “What about just talking some things about yourself? You’d better say something that I don’t know yet.”

Jiang Xujun was agitated and quickly replied: “I was summoned to the Temple of Heaven by the Jiang clan’s leader. I just came here not long ago and the one I replaced was Sang Chengming’s position——Sang Chengming was originally the assistant of the Altar Head. He failed to frame Sang Chengyin last time. The Altar Head worried that he would fall into someone else’s hands and reveal our secret, so he killed him and replaced him with me.”

He really said some news that You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan didn’t know.

It turns out to be so.

Sang Chengming, the King’s brother and uncle of the Crown Prince and Princess, was actually one of the assistants of the Altar Head. Sang Yuanyuan had never thought about this possibility at all. No wonder they can’t find out the reason for his betrayal. The Temple of Heaven always acts secretly and they have been operating underground for many years already, so it’s just normal that nothing was found out.

Jiang Xujun then continued to say: “Jiang First is the leader of the entire Jiang clan. On the surface, he is just an eunuch and a guard but in fact, he is doing that to keep an eye on Jiang Yanji. Sang Chengming is also a person cultivated by my Jiang clan secretly——His biological mother is from my Jiang clan’s royal family and she taught him since childhood that he is a Jiang, not a Sang.”

Sang Yuanyuan nodded her head and secretly thought that this indeed made sense. After losing one Sang Chengming who belonged to the Jiang clan, Jiang First also transferred a person who has a lot of value from the Jiang clan to fill the vacancy. It can also be considered as maintaining a state of mutual restraint and balance with Old Emperor Yun——Four heads, two from the Yun clan and two from the Jiang clan.

Jiang Xujun said nervously: “I don’t know why the Altar Head wants to kill me. It hasn’t been long since I came here, and I haven’t even recognized a few of the people here…”

You Wuming smiled wickedly: “Then, do you want to know? Let me tell you!”

He said so with the expression of ‘I will let you understand clearly before you die’.

Jiang Xujun became even more weak: “No, no, no, no, I don’t want to…”

“Then, do you know the matter about harming me at that time?” Sang Yuanyuan asked.

Seeing that she had something to ask himself about, Jiang Xujun couldn’t help but let out a sigh of relief: “I know about this matter. It was Yun Zhizhuo who told me. Speaking of which, among the few people, I can only talk normally with Yun Zhizhuo. He treats people sincerely. I didn’t understand anything when I first came here and he is the one who explained everything to me. He won’t be impatient with me either. He is indeed a very good person.”