508

Chapter 92.2 About Yun Zhizhuo

Sang Yuanyuan vaguely feels that something is wrong.

"The 'Zhuo' means washing. If it was a granted name... then the implied meaning doesn't sound very good."

It will easily make others think of cleaning the Yun clan's royal family.

How unlucky!

She paced two steps and pointed her finger to the corner of her forehead. "If I remember correctly, this word seems to have the meaning of eliminating sin."

Eliminating the Yun clan's sin?!

Tsk, that's even more amazing.

"Interesting." You Wuming pursed his lips and smiled.

In granting a surname, the ceremonial officer will definitely check and select the words strictly. It is absolutely impossible to make such a big mistake. Such a name is too reactionary. How could the literary officials in the Ministry of Rites miss it?

Therefore, it is likely that this person is using the royal family's surname without authorization.

Using the royal family's surname without authorization is not an uncommon thing. However, this kind of thing usually happens only in the corner of the mountain where there is no intersection with the outside world. And in the passing, he can also establish whatever imperial court. The sky is high and the Emperor is far away anyway, and no one can control him.

Thinking about it this way, the Temple of Heaven seems to be such an independent place.

An organization that specializes in praying for fortune and blessing, and has no real power. The personnels who can enter are all based on the word 'fate'. Although a roster of personnel is submitted to the Imperial Palace every year, no one has ever checked and verified it.

Yun Zhizhuo is a cultivator in Shining Spirit Base, and there's no way to know his real age anymore because the span of time is too long.

And he just kept 'hiding' inside the Temple of Heaven like that?

If it wasn't for Sang Yuan's sudden realization that this name was a bit wrong, perhaps everyone would only think that this was a person who had been granted a royal surname in the early years and happened to have no record.

"Will it be a pseudonym?" Yun Xuzhou asked.

Sang Yuanyuan recalled Yun Zhizhuo's voice and smile before she slowly shook her head: "It doesn't seem so. When he was dying, he also mentioned his own name. It was very natural and smooth, and there was no awkwardness at all in his eyes. This shows that he has a strong sense of identity with this name and should have been using it all the time. Moreover, his identity token is indeed written with the three words of 'Yun Zhizhuo'."

Yun Xuzhou let out a long sigh: "Then I will arrange for someone to check the granted name list first and find this name or a similar and homophonic name in it. If we can't find it there, I will have to ask King You to give me this identity token. When I get it, I will ask the Temple of Heaven for an explanation! This Saint of Heaven stole my royal family's surname and insulted my Yun clan. This person has impure motives! I would like to ask, what is the Temple of Heaven's intention for sheltering him! "

There is indeed a reason and qualification for Yun Xuzhou to make trouble.

Sang Yuanyuan and You Wuming looked at each other and nodded lightly.

While Yun Xuzhou was arranging manpower, Sang Yuanyuan secretly grabbed You Wuming's belt: "Give me the broken mirror."

You Wuming raised his eyebrows and glanced at Yun Xuzhou calmly.

Then he immediately took out the broken mirror and put it onto Sang Yuanyuan's palm.

She and You Wuming had already used this broken mirror to check the person named Yun Zhizhuo before this.

Unfortunately, after trying several times, they could only see him sitting alone in a dark secret room, chanting scriptures and practicing cultivation--This person, Yun Zhizhuo, really lived like an ascetic monk.

When they connected him with the old eunuch, Jiang First, and checked them together, they were able to see the scene where many people were performing some technique around the altar in a dark underground palace. The rest of the people were wearing black cloaks and metal masks and their identities could not be identified.

The clue is cut off here and there is no way to leave this closed loop--When checking Jiang First, he is performing some technique and when checking Yun Zhizhuo, he is meditating. Checking Yun Zhizhuo and Jiang First together, they are performing some technique again. There was no way at all to break through it.

Yun Zhizhuo did not have any intersection with Jiang Yanji and Huangfu Jun at all. After checking it several times, he was always alone, meditating in the secret room.

So Sang Yuanyuan didn't associate this person with Yun Xuzhou of the younger generation at all.

She subconsciously ignored it.

At this moment, Yun Xuzhou says that she will use this matter to cause trouble. Sang Yuanyuan and You Wuming naturally have to confirm it first and eliminate the suspicion for her.

Sang Yuanyuan held the broken mirror that You Wuming handed over, closed her eyes, and silently recalled Yun Zhizhuo.

She said in her mind: 'Yun Zhizhuo, Yun Xuzhou. '

Then in front of her, the picture floats up.

Sang Yuanyuan's heart suddenly bursts.

She was actually prepared for the two people to have no intersection at all.