456

Chapter 83.4 Bonfire Bridal Chamber Night

You Wuming did not vent his anger on the Han state because of his unpleasantness with Han Shaoling. He led his army to kill all the way to help the Han state stabilize the Great Wall.

Han Shaoling was missing. Now it is his cousin Han Shaofeng who is in charge of the overall situation in Han state. He is in his early twenties and the way he acted was quite calm.

He deliberately went up to the Great Wall to greet You Wuming.

Han Shaofeng has a face that is similar to Han Shaoling’s, but with less aggressive and overbearing feeling, and more of a fresh and timeless scholar feeling. As soon as he opened his mouth, one knew that he was not a simple person. He speaks sophisticatedly, never mentioning past kindness and grudge with the You state. He only feels grateful towards the King of You state for his friendly help.

When they left Han state, Sang Yuanyuan looked back at the tall and straight figure and couldn’t help sighing emotionally: “In this world, there are a large number of capable people and heroes that emerged out. Even with one less of them, people can still keep surviving, right?”

You Wuming turned her head back unhappily: “Han Shaofeng, is he so good looking?”

“He is good looking.” She said while curling her mouth in the face of his murderous eyes, “But he is still far worse than you!”

You Wuming raised his long eyebrows slightly and turned her face to the other side again.

Entering Sang state.

Sang state was in a little more embarrassed situation than Han state, but it also stabilized its footing and there was no major trouble.

A brawny man that looked like an iron tower trotted to Sang Yuanyuan: “Princess, the Lord and the Crown Prince have led the army to support the Bai state together with General A Gu of You state! Many places in Bai state have fallen, and the underworld demons have invaded the inland!”

Sang Yuanyuan took a cold breath instead——Sure enough, the worst had happened. This is also an unavoidable thing. It always takes some time for reinforcements to come from the two places of You and Sang states. The tsunami wave of the underworld demons also came so suddenly and a weak state like Bai state must have been defeated in only one blow.

The weakness of the Bai state is different from that of the Zhang state. Zhang state was dragged down by Zhang Jing’s financial means. In fact, Zhang state’s soldiers are very tough. When they fight with the underworld demons, they are so fierce as if they don’t care about their life at all. But the men in Bai state are famous for being soft. They are soft in all aspects and when they go to battle with their enemy, they naturally can’t be tough either.

“How is the situation?” Sang Yuanyuan asked anxiously.

The brawny man replied: “General Sang Qingling had led the army to the southern border to prevent the underworld demons invading our Sang state from the northern part of Bai state. As for the underworld demons that broke through the Bai state, it couldn’t be taken care of yet at this moment! Now, the underworld demons have appeared in the states of Bai, Feng, Jiang, Zhao, Zhou and Qi. Tiandu has dispatched an army of five thousand soldiers to eliminate the underworld demon, which headed to the south from the Jiang state and was led by Jiang Thirteenth. It is still in Jiang state now and will soon arrive in Feng state.”

Sang Yuanyuan looked back at You Wuming.

The two exchanged tacit glances.

In order to preserve her strength, Jiang Yanji even really ignored her front.

When the disaster brought by the underworld demons really came, no matter if it was You Wuming, Huangfu Jun or Han Shaoling, they were all sparing no effort to eliminate the underworld demons, but this Jiang Yanji was neither indifferent nor hot. The troops she sent out were still cleaning the periphery of Jiang state!

After her men had slowly slid away from Jiang state, which has never had many underworld demons to begin with, others have already cleaned up the battlefield.

You Wuming slowly bent down and breathed heavily in Sang Yuanyuan’s ear: “How about eating this army of hers?”

His voice was hoarse, with a gasp of excitement.

“Good!” Sang Yuanyuan answered without the need to think about it at all.

“Let’s go from Bai state then.” His grinning smile was dyed into his voice.

“Yeah!”

“Little Mulberry,” You Wuming narrowed his eyes, “Do you know who Jiang Thirteenth is?”

“Who is he?”

The corner of You Wuming’s lips were raised into a sneer. He stretched out a long finger and slowly pointed to the place where he had been hit by an arrow in his chest.

“He is the archer!” Sang Yuanyuan suddenly had a realization.