557

Chapter 100.3 The Giant Cauldron Of God’s Bone

His eyes and expression clearly told her that he was not joking with her.

When she is the happiest, he will squeeze her neck bone. After sending her away, he will fight to the death on the battlefield with the soldiers.

Her lips trembled, and she whispered: “Alright.”

In fact, she would rather accompany him to fight to the end.

But she knew that if he really came to the real end, he would not want his embarrassed situation to be seen by her.

The two of them wore the clothes of the Imperial Guard, so there was no one to stop them all the way, and they arrived at the imperial palace in the blink of an eye.

You Wuming suddenly stopped, and his black eyes rolled around very slowly.

“Little Mulberry. Do you dare to make a bet once again?”

“Huh?” She widened her eyes slightly and looked at him.

It’s already at this point now, do they still have any weight they can take out to gamble?

“Life.” You Wuming’s eyes slowly turned from the left to the right, and there was a brighter and brighter light in the narrowed eyes, “Little Mulberry, bet with my life. If I lose, I will take you with me.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “?”

He clasped her shoulder tightly and took her through the underground palace of the Temple of Heaven quickly.

Soon, the two returned to the altar.

“Seal that door.” He casually pointed to the eight trigrams shaped black iron secret door.

Sang Yuanyuan nodded solemnly, then summoned two big faced flowers with particularly ferocious faces, both standing behind the door, one on the left side and one on the right side, then they pulled out the dense cluster of spiritual vines and completely sealed the door.

“What are you going to do?” She was rather nervous.

“Resonance.” A cruel smile appeared on the corners of You Wuming’s lips.

He strode to the edge of the altar, set the Heavenly Divination Mirror aside and then used the hand knife burning with black flame to chop left and right a few times, ‘stripping’ out the black iron cauldron hidden inside.

He glanced at her.

Sang Yuanyuan’s heart was pounding. She walked to his side, stretched her lips and nodded her head heavily: “I am with you. Whether it’s dead or alive, take me with you.”

Youwu suddenly chuckled, stretched out his fingers and pinched her face: “Little Mulberry, you have to tell me now, were you lying when you said such words to me in the past?”

Sang Yuanyuan: “Ah? Oh, it’s exposed again.”

When she was forced to be with him at first, she indeed used a lot of solemn vows and pledges to deceive him.

He put his hands behind her head and kissed her hard.

Sang Yuanyuan very naturally parted her lips, revealing all her softest and warmest affection to him.

Their time together is not short already, but his breath can still easily stir her heart, making her feel flustered and short of breath, and her fingertips can’t help trembling.

“Mulberry, if I fail, I will *you[TN] vigorously, until you die.” He touched her forehead with his forehead and said fiercely.

Sang Yuanyuan was stunned for a while: “… It sounds so exciting!”

“Not afraid?”

“I’m not that afraid. I have a little expectation instead.”

He loosened her, lowered his long eyes and stared at her: “Little Mulberry, your taste is too heavy! Even if you are with me, you should be a little more reserved!”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…You don’t want it, my husband?”

“Pfftt!” He seems to have completely relaxed.

“Alright, I’m going to start now. This wife really made me have no worries at all.”

He muttered and pressed a hand that was burning with black flame on the cauldron.

The raging flames crawled down the bottom of the tripod, climbed to the mouth of the cauldron that is buckled on the ground, and then swayed into the cauldron.

Sang Yuanyuan watched him nervously.

She suddenly understood what he wanted to do.

Resonance.

Forces are interactive.

He wants to send his black flame to the underground giant cauldron using the resonance!

If it succeeds, then his black flame will be magnified tens of thousands of times, refining and grabbing the colorful force in the underground giant cauldron to the greatest extent.

In this way, he will gain the most terrifying power in the shortest time.

But by doing this, isn’t it going to trigger an even more terrifying wave of the underworld demon’s attack?

[TN] the author just wrote *you (*你).