406

Chapter 75.5 You Won’t Be Embarrassed

Another green light string was added in her mind.

A strange sense of compression made her heart jump slightly.

Relying on her instinct, she mobilized the newly added spiritual string, which led to the remaining six light strings trembling together. In an instant, she clearly felt that the Chomper Flowers that were being held on the six spiritual strings began to close their buds and pressed it to start refining.

This is…

Refining the spiritual vein crumbs, that have just been excavated, into Solid Jade Crystals!

Sang Yuanyuan only felt dizzy. Of course, money grubber is the nature of human beings, right? All kinds of new skills are gone forever to be spent on the road of money making…

She settled her mind and tried to sense it carefully again.

The refining process is extremely slow. It will take at least half a year to complete the refining of all the crumbs in the fifty or so flower buds. If it was so, then it is no different from handing it over to a kiln for refining.

“It’s a pity that it can’t catch up with the big wedding…” She muttered to herself.

“What?” You Wuming said in a low voice.

Sang Yuanyuan was taken aback when she heard his voice, and quickly raised her head to look at him.

His voice, compared with the past, has changed a little bit. The original clear and lazy voice has become deeper and more magnetic, which makes people’s hearts tremble.

She looked at him blankly: “Your voice…”

You Wuming cleared his throat: “Well, it was numbed by the power of the thunder just now. What is it that can’t catch up with the big wedding?”

His voice was now restored to its original state.

“Ah, it’s like this.” Sang Yuanyuan said regretfully. “My Chomper Flowers are refining those spiritual vein’s crumbs. It will take half a year to refine them into Solid Jade Crystals. It’s a pity that it can’t catch up with our big wedding, otherwise our wedding will not be so shabby…”

You Wuming covered her mouth, and his extremely handsome face was covered with black lines.

“Little Mulberry. Following me, you won’t be embarrassed.”

“Wuwuwu!” She made a sound with a strong desire to survive in it.

Looking at her watery eyes, the expression in his eyes and face softened unconsciously. At some point, the hand covering her mouth was pulled aside by her. She stood on tiptoe, put her arms around his neck, and her face almost reached his face.

You Wuming’s body gradually stiffened.

Her lips lightly touched his.

“You Wuming, I don’t know the day and night here. What I want to tell you is that my love for you has never been reduced even by half a point.”

His body trembled heavily.

Immediately, his arms embraced her tightly.

He lowered his head and kissed her as if he was about to swallow her into his belly.

He had just experienced the thunder’s infiltration, and his lips, teeth, and tongue were still slightly numb.

It was precisely through her warmth and softness that he regained his enthusiasm and agility.

“Mulberry,” He tossed intermittently, and said in a low and hoarse voice, “In this life, don’t even think about leaving me anymore.”

“I won’t leave you,” She whispered softly, panting as the tip of her nose touched the tip of his nose. “Definitely will rely on you.”

Hearing this, You Wuming’s delicate lips curved into a smile and said with his clear and lazy voice with an obvious happiness in it: “Good.”

It’s just like their first meeting.

They hugged each other for a moment. She carefully collected his breath on the tip of her heart and treasured it carefully. This man, the more she looks at him, the more pleasing to the eyes he becomes and the more she smells, the more fragrant he becomes.

His gaze glanced around purposefully.

Finally, he gave up the attempt reluctantly.

He released her and paced towards the wall.

“Mulberry, step away.” He looked at Duan Ming and the puppet, and mercilessly ordered, “You two, protect her well.”

Duan Ming: “…” I am a fragile baby.

The puppet: “…” I can protect both of them by myself!