512

Chapter 93.1 Exploring The Yun Ancestor's Temple at Night

Yun Xuzhou got these few days' of records from the Imperial Physician.

It can be clearly seen that after taking the medicine for fifteen days, Yun Xuyang had no bloodworms anymore in his body.

"When did it get contaminated?" Yun Xuzhou's pupil tightened. "Was the food sent to the prison tampered by someone?"

After thinking for a moment, Yun Xuzhou slowly shook her head: "I follow your instructions to hide this matter from everyone. The only people who know the inside story of Yun Xuyang's treatment are me, the Imperial Physician and Yun One."

Sang Yuanyuan nodded softly.

"Mulberry, oh Mulberry!" Yun Xuzhou sighed, "You really have the foresight. If you hadn't reminded me to block the news early, perhaps this matter would have been well known to everyone and it would be impossible to investigate it anymore."

Sang Yuanyuan said: "Then, where does the Regent Ruler plan to start investigating?"

"Naturally, I will start investigating from the Imperial Physician and Yun One. Ah, we are the only ones who know, so it must have been someone among several of us who accidentally leaked the news!" Yun Xuzhou paced several steps heavily.

You Wuming, who has been quiet for a while, suddenly laughed lightly.

"King You, what are you laughing at?" Yun Xuzhou asked with a frown.

"So you think it's the two of them who put the poison again?"

"No!" Yun Xuzhou flatly denied, "At most these two people only leaked the secret inadvertently. There is absolutely no possibility that they are the one who commits the act. I still have the ability to appraise people's character."

"So who put the bloodworms?" You Wuming asked with a gentle smile.

Yun Xuzhou was stunned by this question: "How do I know?!"

"Go and check how many days it will take for this worm to come out of its shell first." You Wuming said lightly.

Yun Xuzhou took a long cold breath, and gave a thumbs up: "Smart!"

You Wuming: "..." Can this even be called smart? Perhaps Yun Xuzhou's brain is not that good.

Sang Yuanyuan knew what he was thinking with just a glance at him.

She pulled him aside and whispered quietly: "Don't despise others. The Regent Ruler's ability lies in her control of people. See just how well she manages Yun state?"

You Wuming immediately became unconvinced: "Then my You state..."

"Your You state is poor." Sang Yuanyuan was not polite at all.

You Wuming: "..."

He squinted his eyes and thought for a while before nodding secretly.

Yun state is indeed outstanding in terms of comprehensive strength. The climate here is harsh and the resources are almost zero. However, under the governance of Yun Xuzhou, in every aspect of politics, economy and military, none of them fall behind the other states.

This shows that Yun Xuzhou's skill in controlling the subordinates is extraordinary.

You Wuming was still a little unconvinced: "Heh, it's just because I didn't take it seriously."

Sang Yuanyuan: "Yes, yes, yes."

"Little Mulberry, you are only being perfunctory to me again."

Sang Yuanyuan did not want to fake anything anymore with him since earlier. She narrowed her eyes and smiled at him, smiling so sweet that You Wuming completely lost his temper.

The three of them returned to the study. Sang Yuanyuan continued to pick up her brush and draw the dark hall according to her memory.

A quarter of an hour later, she finally drew a rough picture.

Yun Xuzhou took it into her hands and stared at it for a while. Then the frown in her eyebrows became more and more tight: "If I am not mistaken, this is..."

Just at this time, the two people in charge of investigating also came up with the results!

One of the results is that, the list of people who have been given the surname Yun in previous dynasties has been thoroughly checked. There is no 'Yun Zhizhuo' or any similar name in it.

Another result is that, after calculating the time according to when the bloodworm broke from its shell, the day when Yun Xuyang got poisoned with new bloodworms again is precisely the day when he went to the ancestral temple to participate in the clan meeting!

"He got the bloodworms in the clan meeting?" Yun Xuzhou's pupils shrink suddenly.

There is no surprised look at all on You Wuming's face. He hugged his arms and leaned back in the big wooden chair, looking very bored and spiritless.

Yun Xuzhou shook the picture in her hand: "I just wanted to say that this is the ancestral temple!"