542

Chapter 98.1 The Secrets Of The Temple Of Heaven

Sang Yuanyuan knew that Old Emperor Yun’s act of feeding these snakes, insects, rats and ants with colorful force was not his ultimate secret.

You Wuming said so just to send others away.

“His ability to control these animals shows that he has successfully put the colorful force into his body.” Sang Yuanyuan said, “This person, can’t be underestimated.”

“Trivial things.” You Wuming is still as indifferent as before.

He took her to set out first.

Yun Xuzhou and Sang Bujin’s strength is not enough and if they secretly enter Tiandu, they will only become a drag. So the two will stay in Yun state for two more days and when the main force of Yun state’s royal army returns, they will directly lead the army to counterattack Tiandu following the route where the North Battalion Guards had attacked them from.

“I will feel really sorry for Jiang Yanji’s expectation if we don’t do some conspiracy or rebellion to go against her.” Yun Xuzhou said so.

Most of the Capital City of Yun state has been turned into ruins. After several hours of cleaning up, intact corpses can’t be seen on the battlefield anymore. Only in the ruins that are easily overlooked will there be a small part of a human’s limb that is occasionally exposed.

The big tortoise, which had been kept underground for hundreds of years by the Old Emperor Yun, had been exhausted and died in battle. The body, which was like a clump of hill, was transported outside of the city. The daring children climbed onto the turtle shell, quarrelled and fought noisily around it, and were very happy——Only at an age that still doesn’t know how to worry could they get rid of the shadow of war so quickly.

Sang Yuanyou and You Wuming rode the cloud beast and left the Capital of Yun state from the west gate.

“I miss Duan Ming.” She patted the big head of the cloud beast.

It suddenly slammed the brake, stopped, and turned around to look at her suspiciously.

“Oh?” It’s an unfamiliar dog face.

Sang Yuanyuan was taken aback by surprise: “Could it be that this guy also understands human’s thoughts?!”

Yun Jian Beast waited for a while and after seeing she hadn’t given any orders, it immediately gave her a faint look of contempt, then turned its head back and continued to scatter its hooves on the road.

Sang Yuanyuan once again understood the meaning of the cloud beast——Don’t disturb me if there’s nothing important, I am busy.

You Wuming laughed so much that he couldn’t straighten up his waist.

“The cloud beast actually has the intelligence of a seven or eight years old child.”

Sang Yuanyuan was amazed: “But, those cloud beasts that we usually come into contact with don’t seem to understand human’s language.”

You Wuming lowered his voice: “That’s because they think humans are stupid, so they just ignored them.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

Very good. Very possible. Being strongly despised by the furry fellow.

The cloud beast drove them out of the ice field. When it reached a city that is bordering with Tiandu, it took the two of them directly to the carriage shop. Then it lowered its body, beckoning them to go down from itself and buy another cloud beast as a mount.

“It is Yun Xuzhou’s war mount.” You Wuming said, “After sending us out of the big ice field, it has to go back to report.”

The cloud beast raised its furry head and gave You Wuming a look that said ‘it’s still you who are smarter’.

Sang Yuanyuan felt severely thundered.

Really, it’s true that there are gods looking from three feet above one’s head. No matter when and where, one should be cautious in speaking and doing things. Otherwise, what if it was heard or seen by some weird things?

Maybe one will still have to endure their merciless and bitter ridicule?

Sang Yuanyuan, who has gotten onto a new mount, no longer dared to talk nonsense.

It’s really a strange feeling to suddenly realize that there are ears around her.

The two soon arrived at the Yun state’s border and after a simple change of appearance, they left Yun state and stepped into Tiandu’s border.

The atmosphere in Tiandu has become very different from the past.

The whole state is under martial law. Materials are constantly being shipped to the north and troops can be seen being transferred to the north from everywhere.

The Imperial Capital has strictly prohibited irrelevant persons from entering to prevent enemy spies.

After the last assassination of Huangfu Jun, the You state’s hidden line lurking in the Imperial Capital has been completely wiped out by Jiang Yanji. Therefore, this time, the two entered the city through Sang Bujin’s connection.

[3] Transmigrating into a Short-lived White Moonlight, had a HE with the VillainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara