503

Chapter 91.3 Defend Huangfu Xiong

"You mean that the so-called Underworld Demon King was so fascinated by the surname Meng and let her ask for medicine then come back to save you again? Han Shaoling, I really don't know which one of you should I sympathize with. Come, come, come. Tell me now, what the Underworld Demon King looks like? Is it the same one eye, one tongue and it's whole body covered with sticky things all over? Tsk, your woman really has a strange taste."

Han Shaoling shook his head: "This one has skin. Its appearance is not much different from that of human beings. It can speak a little and call itself the Underworld Demon King. Its strength is unfathomable. I have seen it fly over the wall on the outside and it was as if it was walking on the ground!"

You Wuming narrowed his eyes: "Then, it fell in love with your woman at first sight?"

Han Shaoling: "... Yes."

His appearance was as if he was very humiliated.

Sang Yuanyuan listened silently on the side. The scratches and fingerprints she had just seen on the inner wall of the black iron wall floated in her mind. It must be the masterpiece of this 'Underworld Demon King'.

Underworld Demon King... What is this again? Will the key to unlock the mystery be on it?

"Tell me, Han Shaoling. Don't you think it's weird?" You Wuming said kindly, "Look at my Little Mulberry. She is much, much better than your Meng Wuyou in every aspect, right? Then why does anyone who is a male have to turn and revolve around your woman? She doesn't even let go of an Underworld Demon. How come I haven't met anyone who is shamelessly pestering my Fruit? Oh, except you."

Han Shaoling: "..." Want to flare up, but doesn't know from which angle he should start.

"Enough, You Wuming. Is it not enough for you to harm me to this extent? Why do you still have to run into my dream? Is it just to continue to humiliate me?"

You Wuming sneered and said: "It's you who keep thinking about me. You think about me every day and dream about me at night, but still want to blame me? Hey, you really didn't feel weird at all about in what capacity can that woman be like that?"

Han Shaoling looked helpless against him and only made a long sigh: "Hearing you say it like that, I actually found that it was a little bit weird too. Just, every time when I want to make it difficult for her, I always roll onto the bed with her unconsciously."

He raised his finger and pointed to the colorful light outside the cave: "I think she seems to have such light on her body too. It makes people feel dizzy and only want her. Others may feel the same too."

You Wuming tilted his head to look at Sang Yuanyuan.

Hearing what Han Shaoling said, Sang Yuanyuan immediately understood. After tossing such a long time, whatever that extremely charming Mary Su, whatever that born with infinite affinity makes everyone turn on the green light for her, in the end, it turned out it was all caused by the colorful light.

To say that it is a 'fate', maybe only this last Underworld Demon's 'love at first sight' can be regarded as a real causal relationship--She had been in contact with the colorful light for so damn long that when the Underworld Demon King saw her, it found something it was familiar with in this human's body.

"Meng Wuyou will never come back again." You Wuming calmly looked back at Han Shaoling.

"She will come back." Han Shaoling smiled confidently.

You Wuming leisurely hugged his own arms and didn't intend to pay attention to him again.

"She won't." Sang Yuanyuan sighed and came closer. "Han Shaoling, haven't you noticed that after you and her fell into the river, the heaven-defying luck on her disappeared? Otherwise, how could you suffer so much all the way? Even your clothes are broken like this and your spirit essence is exhausted. Moreover, in such a long journey, you didn't encounter even the most common hemostatic herb."

There's a complicated emotion in Han Shaoling's eyes: "Sang'er, are you willing to talk to me now? In this underground place, if there's nothing here, isn't it a normal thing?"

"But in the past, Meng Wuyou could pick up rare and exotic treasures anywhere."

Han Shaoling nodded dully: "Yes. It is indeed incredible."