446

Chapter 82.1 This Question Is Out Of The Scope

Sang Yuanyuan was successfully mistaken for Meng Wuyou by the officer in charge.

It’s been a long time since she acted. Once she acted, she was a little over the top.

She used the mournful eyes to stare at the officer in charge who led the way and her stare made his scalp numb. His back stretches unconsciously.

She complained to this officer in charge who she doesn’t even know at all: “Actually, what did I do wrong? Why do you all hate me?”

Officer in charge: “…” In the past, he had heard his compatriots complain about this Miss Meng. At that time, it seems that he was still laughing at the hapless person? Unexpectedly, it was his own turn today.

“Tell me!” Sang Yuanyuan is really not letting this go, “Where did I do wrong, huh? If I’m wrong, you can tell me. If I am really wrong, I can change it! Why do you have to look at me with prejudice everywhere? Why do you all hate me!”

The officer in charge quickly wiped the cold sweat and said with a smile: “Miss Meng, you have misunderstood. How can this subordinate dare to, dare to hate you!”

“Then why don’t you like me?”

The officer in charge was thunderstruck: “???!!!” God, who will come to save him? He’s just a petty officer in charge who lives on military pay. Why should he suffer such torture?

Just as Sang Yuanyuan was about to burst into laughter on the spot, the quick witted Sergeant mustered a sentence out: “You and the Lord are a match made in heaven. This subordinate dare not, dare not have a wrong thought!”

He was so anxious that he almost cried.

Sang Yuanyuan finally let him go.

In fact, her appearance is only eight-tenth similar to Meng Wuyou, but usually, no one dares to stare at the Lord’s woman. Therefore, they only know that she looks somewhat like this. In addition, the sky is already dark and coupled with Sang Yuanyuan’s vivid acting skills, she looks really like Meng Wuyou.

Soon, the officer in charge took her to the front of a very busy General.

This General, Sang Yuanyuan still had some impression of him——At the time when she first met You Wuming, it was precisely this fierce first general of Han state, Gu Chuanfeng, General Gu, who was sitting on the left hand side of You Wuming directly opposite her. Under the control of the Great Demon Lord’s fear halo, this fierce general trembled like a quail all the way.

But he is not like a quail today. Gu Chuanfeng was very busy. He neatly commanded the soldiers to move above the city wall and smoothed out the crisis one by one.

“General, Miss Meng wants to see you!” The officer in charge and Gu Chuanfeng had some private friendship, and he just threw an indescribable hint with his eyes at this fierce general.

Gu Chuanfeng’s expression changed, and he stared at Sang Yuanyuan.

Sang Yuanyuan’s eyes flickered slightly, vividly interpreting the usually slightly cowardly and stubborn arrogance of Meng Wuyou.

Gu Chuanfeng let those on his left and right to withdraw first before taking one step closer.

Sang Yuanyuan hurriedly stepped back to distance herself from him——She still remembers clearly that Han Shaoling once said Meng Wuyou would never allow other men to approach her.

Gu Chuanfeng frowned heavily and his voice clearly showed that he was suppressing his anger: “Why are you alone? Where’s the Lord?!”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…” Really sorry, this question is out of the scope. If she knew the answer, how would she still come here?

Fortunately, General Gu was in a hurry at the moment. Seeing her pursing her lips without answering, he suppressed his anger again and said: “Is the Lord all right?”

Sang Yuanyuan stubbornly turned away her small face: “What can happen to him anyway!”

“You!” Gu Chuanfeng clenched his fist. In the end, he didn’t dare to curse. He only gritted his teeth and said, “Didn’t the Lord jump into the abyss with you in order to save you? How did you come back alone!”

This sentence has a lot of information. Sang Yuanyuan even used two breath’s time to absorb and digest it.

It turned out that they had fallen into the abyss. Gu Chuanfeng must have also blocked the news for fear of causing panic.

Sang Yuanyuan said: “Since you already know about it, why don’t you go save him! Why don’t you send someone to save us! You are just watching us die without doing anything!”

Gu Chuanfeng: “…” Alright. With this woman, he has never been able to thoroughly finish his words anyway.

He suppressed his anger and replied: “Miss Meng, you also know what the abyss’s situation is. How can we save you two there? If it’s not because you are throwing your temper and insist on jumping down, why would the Lord do so too?! How is the Lord’s situation now?”