556

Chapter 100.2 The Giant Cauldron Of God’s Bone

Jiang Yanji insisted on delivering the Pearl of Remembrance to Huangfu Xiong’s hand personally, without going through the hands of anyone from Dong state’s side——The Pearl of Remembrance is very fragile. As long as it is a Master in Clear Spirit Base, they can easily crush it. Since Huangfu Xiong can be fooled around by You Wuming, who knows if there are You Wuming’s men lurking around him? Therefore, Jiang Yanji must let Huangfu Xiong pick it up in person.

Huang Fuxiong naturally wouldn’t believe Jiang Yanji——Such a sinister and despicable woman, who knows that it might just be bait that she put, to catch him the big bear!

The two sides were so deadlocked that there was no result for a moment.

There is a reason why Huangfu Xiong is willing to calm down and stop here to talk to Jiang Yanji.

When attacking the city yesterday, one of his confidant generals accidentally made a mistake and had been captured. Not long ago, the captured general suddenly defected and stood beside Jiang Yanji. He anxiously told Huangfu Xiong that he had seen the scene of King Dong dying in You Wuming’s hand that was recorded in the Pearl of Remembrance, so Huangfu Xiong must not act impulsively. He must take a look at the Pearl of Remembrance first before making a decision.

This man has been following Huangfu Xiong for many years and he can’t be bought off casually.

So Huangfu Xiong suppressed the impulse of the whole army to attack, and was willing to have a word with Jiang Yanji.

Anyway, whether it’s true or false, it will be clear after he takes a look at the Pearl of Remembrance.

However, that bitch Jiang Yanji, refused to hand over the Pearl of Remembrance directly and insisted on him getting it in person. That’s interesting.

After a long tug of war between two sides, Jiang Yanji finally agreed to Huangfu Xiong’s request——

Jiang Yanji will come forward alone with the Pearl of Remembrance, while Huangfu Xiong will be accompanied by two top Masters from Dong state, three to one, and they will meet in the middle between the two sides.

Huang Fuxiong will check the Pearl of Remembrance on the spot and if there is fraud, the two Dong state’s Masters will pull Jiang Yanji in place and the two sides will go to war directly. Jiang Yanji will have no chance of survival at all.

If what Jiang Yanji said is true, Huangfu Xiong will make amends to her and kill You Wuming together.

Jiang Yanji actually agreed to such unfair conditions after thinking about it deeply. She is indeed full of sincerity.

……

When Jin Wu arrived at the Fengling city with You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan, Jiang Yanji had already mounted the cloud beast alone and came to the great plain between the two armies. Huangfu Xiong had also left the military array with two top Masters, and both sides came to the middle of the great plain.

You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan climbed the wall and looked into the distance.

They saw Jiang Yanji take out the Pearl of Remembrance from a box and handed it to Huangfu Xiong.

Helplessly watching Huangfu Xiong take over the bead, Sang Yuanyuan only felt that her vision turned black——It’s too late, and everything was irreparable now.

At this moment, Jiang Yanji and Huangfu Xiong are in the middle of hundreds of thousands of soldiers. Even a person as strong as You Wuming is unable to reverse the world.

“Let’s go.” You Wuming immediately grabbed Sang Yuanyuan, rushed a few steps, flew down the wall and swept to the south with all his strength.

At this moment, everyone’s attention is focused on Jiang Yanji and Huangfu Xiong. The disturbance caused by You Wuming’s jumping off the wall is not big, and they are forcibly suppressed by Jin Wu.

He will definitely get investigated afterwards, but that’s also the matter afterwards.

The Left Commander of the Forbidden Guards, who had received great favor from Yun state, held the wall of the rampart and only felt emptiness and loneliness in his heart for a moment.

Let it be.

……

You Wuming’s heartbeat is still as steady as before.

He rushed with all his strength, and his heavy breath brushed over Sang Yuanyuan’s head one after another.

They must be the first ones to leave the front line!

Once she resolves Huangfu Xiong, Jiang Yanji will only feel relaxed for a while before immediately finds that Jin Wu, the Left Commander of the Forbidden Guards, is acting abnormally. At that time, it would be too late for them to leave.

“It’s going to be a war, isn’t it?” Sang Yuanyuan asked softly.

“Are you afraid?” You Wuming’s breath feels hot.

“I’m not afraid of anything when I am with you.” She looked at him and smiled.

At this moment, no one can really laugh easily.

“If there is really a war, we can still last for many days.” You Wuming said, “Enough for me to tire you to death on the bed. Little Mulberry, don’t worry. When there is no way out anymore, I will let you die in happiness.”