436

Chapter 80.3 Unrestrained Plants

Sang Yuanyuan could feel that all the spiritual veins stored in the flower bud had evaporated——Refining them into Solid Jade Crystals was like slowly stewing them over a fine fire, allowing them to purify and crystallize slowly. Naturally, the process was extremely slow. While refining the Spirit Marrow is just like a high-temperature shock, with strong extrusion just like squeezing a juice. The speed is naturally so fast that it made her dizzy.

Amidst the black butterfly-like flying debris all over the sky, You Wuming lowered his head, smiling yet doesn’t seem like smiling, and staring at her.

Sang Yuanyuan: “…” If she had known that she would have been caught so soon, she should have told the truth so as to receive a lighter sentence just now.

You Wuming smiled gracefully: “Little Mulberry, I said, I would like to do everything to help you advance——Now tell me, how much did the spiritual veins were used? Two-tenth? Three-tenth? Or… Five-tenth?”

The puppet also came out from under Duan Ming’s belly and sat down uprightly. A pair of dark eyes looked at Sang Yuanyuan without blinking. The whole puppet was deathly still, just like a real puppet.

Sang Yuanyuan: “… More than that.”

You Wuming gently took a cold breath and deliberately suppressed the frantic corners of his eyes: “Could it be seven-tenth?!”

Sang Yuanyuan’s grief is also irrepressible: “Can you stop asking? My heart also hurts so, so much!”

“Alright, I know.” You Wuming calmly took a deep breath, “Eight-tenth, right? It doesn’t matter. It’s only eight-tenth of it. The remaining two-tenth is already enough to equip a top-tier army.”

Sang Yuanyuan held her forehead and turned around.

She escaped You Wuming, yet has to face the puppet directly now.

It placed a pair of small hands right on its knees, raised its head, stared at her with a pair of dark eyes and flattened its mouth into a line. It was so aggrieved and pitiful.

Without waiting for Sang Yuanyuan to speak, its head, which was as big as its body, already showed the firm and resolute ‘I won’t listen to it, I won’t listen to it’. Its head drew a wavy line and then twisted to one side. Immediately afterwards, the movement of its head affected my body, and the whole puppet was thrown under Duan Ming’s belly——The pair of small shoulders and back, are really an endless desolation and loneliness.

Sang Yuanyuan: “…” Don’t go, Puppet, Puppet!

She is also a person who was once a child and understands the child’s psychology very well——If she makes another empty promise, she will only hurt the injured heart of the child again, and make it feel even more aggrieved and sad. Nothing can make up for the damage caused by losing a pile of glittering things, unless there are more glittering things!

As for You Wuming…he is not much better than the child.

The matter of these two, one big person and one small person, have to be solved together.

Sang Yuanyuan thought about it this way, then simply shut her mouth and said no more nonsense.

Let the big moth and the little puppet calm down first by themself, while also letting herself think about how to make more money for them!

You Wuming who was waiting to be pacified: “???”

In the interval of clearing the underworld demons, he couldn’t help glancing at her in the corner of his eyes, but saw that she was as motionless as a mountain and didn’t have the slightest intention to explain it to him.

You Wuming: “!!!”

He began to reflect on whether he had been too stingy and made his wife, who has yet to be married into his house, unhappy. In fact, he didn’t mean to blame her at all, even if she spent up to eight-tenth of the spiritual veins… If it was spent, then it was spent! Even if it was spent up to nine-tenth, so what! Is he someone who lacks this one-tenth of spiritual vein?!

At this moment, Sang Yuanyuan, whose thought was secretly being pondered about by You Wuming in his mind, is studying the difference after advancing into the Shining Spirit Base with the previous base.

The most obvious change is that the nine green colored light strings in her mind have condensed together and turned into a mushroom-shaped light bud. She somewhat tried it a little bit and found that through this light bud, her senses about the surrounding wood spirit became clearer and closer.

In the Shining Spirit Base, one can infuse the released spiritual essence into the enemy’s body and make it assimilate…

Once Sang Yuanyuan’s mind moved, she saw a weed on the ground that was diagonally in front of her suddenly jumped up to three zhang high with a whirr. The jagged edge of the grass leaf then slashed fiercely across the underworld demon. Then she only heard the sound of a sharp blade cutting into the bone. Where the weed swept across, the underworld demon was uniformly cut into two pieces and fell to the ground, wriggling and howling miserably.