425

Chapter 78.5 The Wife Who Rides A Pig

When Sang Yuanyuan escorted the cart back to the garrison camp, You Wuming had already cleaned up all the underworld demons that were blocking the door.

A Garrison General followed him with eyes full of admiration and gratitude.

You Wuming slightly raised his jaw, waiting at the gate of the garrison camp and looking at Sang Yuanyuan in the distance. The wind raised his hair while he was holding the sword in his hand and sitting on his beast mount. Like the God of War that descended down.

“Could it be, that person is the legendary King…King You?” A soldier muttered.

“Yeah!” Sang Yuanyuan answered, although she was not the one being asked, “My husband. Handsome, right?!”

The Soldier: “… Hand, handsome.”

But his heart is already roaring——It’s the King of You state, You Wuming! The demon, the Killing God! Cold blooded devil! What do you mean by handsome?! Eh… It does really look handsome… Hey, it seems like a good match for this Princess Sang…

The soldier’s wife on the oil cart couldn’t help but cover her mouth and smile. The husband and wife who had narrowly escaped death tightly held each other’s hands together, and the expression on their faces and eyes were full of happiness.

After solving the danger of the city, Sang Yuanyuan was captured and put back again on Duan Ming’s back. The two passed through the northern gate to the wilderness amidst the gratitude of the army and the people of the city.

After they have gone a long distance away, they can still see someone waving to them on the wall when they turn back their head.

There are few underworld demons in the wilderness, but You Wuming doesn’t have to make a move at all. Just the puppet’s sweeping around is already enough to deal with it.

“Huh,” Sang Yuanyuan keenly found the problem, “It seems that the gate of the Great Wall that was breached has been sealed again!”

If it is not sealed, then there should be an army of underworld demons running rampant in this field already. Since there are no underworld demons anymore, it can only prove one thing——The Great Wall Garrison has recovered their lost ground and taken back their homeland from the mouth of the underworld demon!

Sang Yuanyuan grinned happily: “Oh, it seems that we have no chance to be heroes anymore!”

You Wuming smiled faintly: “There are always heroes.”

That’s right. There are a lot of talented people in the Cloud Realm, and heroes are surging like waves. If not, this fertile land has already become a carnival feast for the underworld demons.

Duan Ming spread out its hooves and ran. Then in a short time, the Great Wall is already in front of their eyes.

They have already come here anyway, so of course they have to see who solved the danger of the Great Wall.

You Wuming’s plan was to follow along the outer edge of the Great Wall and kill their way back there with all his strength. Although it will take a lot of time, it will help alleviate the pressure on the entire front.

When they approached the Great Wall, they saw a garrison chasing onto the plain and killing all the scattered underworld demons.

“It seems that they do the job well.” Sang Yuanyuan felt a little strange. “The urgent report was only sent yesterday. Unless there is strong support, how can it be solved so quickly?”

Where does this strong support come from? In the west, the Zhang state is too busy taking care of its own affairs and in the south, Huangfu Xiong from Ji state has just moved his army northward and stopped in the underground city under the Capital of Qin to solve the great event that can also lead to the disaster of destroying the territory. Unless…

The answer was soon revealed.

Under the Great Wall, several Masters have already stood there waiting to greet You Wuming’s arrival since long time ago.

The purple figure was a little weak. He was sitting in a high sedan chair with his hands hugging his arms and stared at the fastly approaching cloud beast with a faint smile.

Huangfu Jun!

It was unexpected, but it made sense.

Only when he led his troops to rush along the Great Wall could he be the first to reach the breached Qin state’s Great Wall and come to the rescue.

A few days ago, they had heard that Huangfu Jun personally went to the front line to supervise the battle despite his serious injury. Judging from the current situation, he should have happened to be in Jin state already in recent days. So when he heard that the Great Wall in Qin state was breached, he was the first one that went westward to give the support——He actually didn’t have to come, but yesterday when Huangfu Xiong reported to him the matter about Qin state’s underground royal city, Huangfu Jun naturally knew that Huangfu Xiong cannot be in two places at the same time and won’t be able to take care of the Great Wall, so he came over in person.

Huangfu Jun motioned to the servant to help him up and then slowly stepped off the sedan chair.

“King You, meeting you today after a few years of parting, I have seen that you have become more powerful and majestic now!”