430

Chapter 79.3 The King of Flapping Moth

“Left wing, spare no effort to protect the King of You state!” Huangfu Jun’s soft and firm voice came from the rear.

Sang Yuanyuan couldn’t help glancing back.

She saw Huangfu Jun galloping at the head, followed You Wuming closely and rushed to the front line.

Behind him, the main force led a large number of iron cavalry stationed under the inner Great Wall and launched a charge towards the tsunami of underworld demons without hesitation or retreat.

After he gave the order, the iron cavalry on the left immediately separated from the main force and followed You Wuming.

Sang Yuanyuan’s eyes can’t help but flicker slightly.

At this moment, Huangfu Jun has solemn eyes and a cold expression. There is not even a bit of private grievance and ambition in his eyes. He took out the ring and the black light on the ring swung out for seven zhang. This is already him forcefully exerting his full strength!

Huangfu Jun’s serious injury has not healed, and there’s even an addition of heart-stricken. This time, him fighting the underworld demons with all his strength is already burning his vitality.

This is precisely the ambitious and fierce hero of the eighteen states in the Cloud Realm.

On the outer Great Wall, soldiers continued to fall one after another.

The underworld demons that fell from the sky have begun to fall on the front side and top side of the outer Great Wall!

It can be imagined that if one were on the wall of the outer Great Wall, there would be only a whole piece of red left in their field of vision, and there would be nothing else. The sky is no longer clear, mountains and rivers are gone, and in the world, only all sorts of evil spirits could be seen!

Those who still have the courage to lift up the weapons in their hands are already the dragons and phoenixes[1] among people.

“Boom——”

Suddenly, the big sole under their feet seemed to jump up high.

Duan Ming happened to jump up, and everything turned into slow motion. The huge impact from nowhere caused the entire plain to be cut into several winding cracks of one chi[2] wide and several zhang[3]wide in an instant!

“Woo——om——” The earth roared overwhelmingly.

The crack widened rapidly. Countless cloud beasts stumbled and fell between this devastated area.

The indestructible Black Iron Great Wall in front of them, which has stood for thousands of years, swayed and twisted heavily. The twisted black waves quickly overlapped and spread to the left and right.

What a shocking force this is!

Fortunately, the Black Iron Great Wall is connected end to end and deeply rooted underground. Although it is a little overwhelmed, it also stabilizes its feet and does not seem to be collapsing.

But the huge wave of the underworld demons had already crossed the thirty-zhang high wall and hit the buffer plain!

The visual impact is extremely terrifying.

At the moment, facing this wave of underworld demon’s roar, all the people who continue to go north have gone numb and stiff to their cheeks. What they breathe into their lungs is no longer the air, but the extremely thick fishy smell. It’s like being in an endless pile of smelly fish. They can’t move and struggle that much. They can’t even put their heads out and breathe a breath of fresh air.

You Wuming gently pulled the reins and saw that the Dong state army sent by Huangfu Jun to hold the line for him was rushing to the front in an instant and without hesitation, forming a triangular array to resist the impact.

“At least they had a little bit of sincerity.” The corners of You Wuming’s lips floated up with a faint smile.

As soon as he opened his mouth, Sang Yuanyuan suddenly felt that amidst the fishy wind on her face, there was suddenly an addition of fresh air and a gloomy fragrance of flowers. She moved back subconsciously, and put her soft body to lean against the strong and thin steel body behind her.

In a short time, the underworld demon’s wave that already flew directly over the outer Black Iron Great Wall has smashed down with a mighty force that looked like it was crushing dry weeds and smashing rotten wood, moving mountains and flattening the sea!

Under such a situation, anyone’s mind will be confined to only several inches by the overwhelming oppressive force. Their field of vision seems to have become extremely narrow. No matter how hard they struggle, they can’t turn their vision to the distance.

Maybe this is the kind of instinct that living creatures have.

Sang Yuanyuan dare not have any thought of hiding her strength at all.

With a wave of her hands, nineteen fully evolved Chomper Flowers suddenly appeared on the periphery of the Dong state army. They all raised their flower buds together and aligned their huge petal mouth at the wave of underworld demons that were falling from the sky.

[1] dragons and phoenixes: extraordinary people.

[2] chi: a unit of length (=1/3 meter)

[3] zhang: a unit of length (= 3 1/3 metres)