459

Chapter 84.1 Indulge You Too Much

Today is supposed to be their big wedding day anyway.

You Wuming clutched Sang Yuanyuan’s small hand, as if afraid that she would suddenly regret it and run away.

“Little Mulberry.” His eyes drifted slightly and his tone was quite uneasy, “The environment at this place won’t be very good.”

“It’s fine as long as I have you.” She replied in a low voice.

You Wuming’s appearance looked as if he was a little distracted.

The two looked at each other and hurriedly looked away again.

The temperature of his palm rose rapidly, as if it was about to burn to the bottom of her heart.

The simple bridal chamber was soon completed.

The Bai state’s defense line has been broken by the underworld demons. At this time, there must be no good wedding goods that can be bought. The soldiers made a round of killing towards the inland and she doesn’t know where they found a complete set of unused old festive bedding. They cut some firewood, caught hundreds of Giant Frogs, and set up the bonfire wedding banquet on the open and flat area under the Great Wall.

With just a hasty glance, it could be seen that when it gets dark, this flat area will definitely be filled with lively bonfires.

Everyone’s face was filled with joy.

These days, they were rolling in the bloody sea purgatory day by day. The familiar comrades in arms died one after another and the hearts of the soldiers were already covered with tragic bloody clouds. Today’s happy event has diluted the sadness a lot, making everyone feel joyful from the bottom of their heart.

A faint premonition pervaded everyone’s hearts——This war was coming to an end.

“Why are they happier than us?” Sang Yuanyuan looked at these busy soldiers who unconsciously hummed a little song and she felt quite surprised.

You Wuming leaned down slowly and whispered in her ear: “Soon, we will be the one who is happier.”

After that, he didn’t get up immediately, but continued to infect her with his hot breath.

The breath was heavy and fell on her flower-like cheek, instantly smearing her with a bright crimson color.

The bridal chamber has been finished.

It was originally a storage room, which has been repeatedly washed by those energetic soldiers. Every corner was cleaned as clean as possible. There are two old candlesticks on the table and the workmanship is very exquisite. One can see at just a glance that it must have been collected from some rich ruins.

The wedding candles on the candlesticks even makes the eyes a little bit uncomfortable.

The one on the left is a red candle and there is nothing wrong with it, but the one on the right is very weird. Because the second red candle could not be found, the smart soldiers stripped off a layer of the left red candle, melted it and pasted it on the outside of the white candle.

Two suspicious cups were placed by the side of a candlestick, and a pot of inferior wine was placed beside it.

This wedding wine… Better forget it.

Then she looked at the bed again and saw that a whole set of wedding quilt was spread out neatly.

It could be seen with just a glance that it is new. It is the kind of old goods that have been overstocked in the warehouse of the cloth shop for a long time and always can’t be sold out——All the corners have changed color and the gray creases really stand out. At first glance, it looks like a checkered bed sheet.

Sang Yuanyuan: “Puff hahaha!”

You Wuming’s eyes twitched.

“Nevermind, forget it. They have done their best already.” She looked around with a smile on her face.

The whole room has been decorated with red cloth, so it still looks somewhat presentable.

When her eyes fell on the pillow that was made with hay wrapped in red cloth, Sang Yuanyuan couldn’t help but be stunned.

On the side of the pillow, there was actually a box of Lotus Rouge put upright!

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

Her face turned red in an instant. She stared at You Wuming angrily: “Is this what you ordered them?!”

You Wuming hurriedly dismissed: “This is Bai state. Isn’t it normal if they found this? What’s the use of ordering them to do this for?”