Chapter 46 - Side By Side (Edited)

Wait.. what's that? A double update???? No Way! Yes Way! Your eyes aren't deceiving you it's real!!! 😄

MARC

This morning I felt out of place when I woke up.

I stirred in bed for a bit before I finally opened my eyes and looked at the bedside clock.

6:45am.

I turned around to wake Daniel up but he wasn't there.

A neatly folded black set of clothes rested at the edge of the bed which indicated Daniel must've gotten up ready.

I peeled myself from the comfy bed and made my way to the bathroom to freshen up.

*

I put on the outfit he picked out for me and surprisingly I fit well in them. A black shirt and black baggy jeans with zip pockets around it, our school's black and white letterman jacket which only the football team members had and a black face cap. Let's not forget even the black and white Converse.

Yep. I look like the typical High School jock going through an emo phase. Even my school bag was black.

Daniel whistled as I came down stairs and smirked.

"We've got a hot bad boy on the loose, I repeat a hot bad boy on the loose. He's coming closer, I have my eyes on him and he's smiling which is making it hard to concentrate" Daniel said mimicking someone talking to a walkie-talkie.

"Hey, Good Morning, Why didn't you wake me up earlier" I said smiling and looking around before placing a quick kiss on his lips but Daniel wanted more and so he pulled me back for a longer kiss.

"You needed it and I thought it would be nice to make breakfast for us" He said stepping aside to show me the bacon and eggs he had made.

"Try one and tell me what you think" He said sounding a bit nervous.

I took a bacon and ate it.

Wow.

Indeed he was a good cook and all the flavors mixed so well and the eggs were not too salty either.

"Well what do you think?" He asked a bit anxious.

"Hmm... it is wet but it is also dry..." I said with a smirk.

"What?" His change in facial expression was so funny it was literally so hard not to laugh.

"It reminds me of this time I threw my new shoes in the river when I was 3" I said this time breaking into laughter.

"You don't like it?" He looked so hurt right now but I was laughing so hard already.

"Chill, It's amazing, really, it is. I love it" I admitted truthfully after I calmed down a bit and hugged him.

"I was just messing with you. You should've seen your face" I said breaking into laughter once again.

"You almost gave me a heart attack you idiot" Daniel said with a smile that turned into laughter.