Chapter 52 - ANTEL (Edited)

Happy New Year Everyone ❤️

Yes, this is the year it...

There will be a change of POV in this Chapter

MARC

I studied Mike for a moment and I noticed he had rolled up the hands of his black dress shirt revealing a tattoo that was eerie and at the same time causing one to know more about it.

A skull enclosed in a circle and a number was beneath it but I couldn't make it out from where I laid.

"What are you looking at?" Mike asked all of a sudden causing me to flinch.

"N-nothing" I replied still a bit shaken. I wanted to ask more but I couldn't.

"Hey... Mike...?" I started slowly in order not to get on his good side, if he had any.

He only looked at me in response but said nothing and so I took that as my cue to continue.

"Please, can... can you untie me? At least my hands I'm really not comfortable" I pleaded.

Still silence.

Wow. This was going to be long.

"At least one hand... I won't run away or anything- it's not like I can with two big..."

He raised an eyebrow at me and my words died on my tongue.

"Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike-"

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked getting pissed off that I had started calling his name repetitively

"Untie me"

"I only take orders from the boss"

"Mike, Mike, Mike-"

"Fine, Geez I can't stand you or even Harry" He muttered the last part to himself but I picked it up immediately and I thought I could use that to my advantage... somehow.

He untied my left hand to which I would have preferred it to be the other just when the door opened and Harry comes inside with a bottle of water.

"What are you doing?" He asked Mike aggressively and I saw it took a lot of restraint in him not to punch Harry in the face.

"The kid is annoying and he asked for one of his hands to be free"

"And you did as he asked?" Harry asked seething now.

"It's not like he could escape and run free, kid doesn't even know where he is" Mike reasoned.

Harry was about to say something but his phone started ringing.

I noticed he had also rolled his sleeves up and he had a similar tattoo and a number which I couldn't make out what it was.

He composed himself a bit before he went out to take the call.

"So... how did you two meet?" I asked trying to start a light hearted conversation with the person who could possible kill me without blinking.