72 Cool And Surprising Facts You Never Knew About TRBA

During Editing I decided to pick out random facts you don't know about this book and share them with you.

I hope you enjoy reading them just as much as I had fun finding them.

1  - There is no Valentine's Day in this book despite the fact it starts in January.

2  -  Daniel's actions in earlier chapters was as a result of his heartbreak caused by his girlfriend who he caught cheating on him with his best friend. It's his way of dealing with a breakup that breaks your heart too.

3  -  The book starts on Thursday and Marc starts his first day on the job the next day, Friday by 4pm - 7pm.

4  -  In the earlier chapters ( Chapter  4 ), it is mentioned that Daniel's dad wasn't a billionaire then but at some point in the following chapters he became one, not just $1 billion rich but multibillionaire rich after a successful business deal.

5  -  Sophie's hair was originally blonde ( as once described in Chapter 4 and 23 ) but I changed it to black when editing.

6  -  Sophie actually liked Marc and Jake ( as she admits in chapter 4 ) but she likes Jake more.

7  -  Marc usually sees Sophie working in Cheetos when we he comes by ( as stated in chapter 4 ) but they had never actually talked till that Thursday he went for the job interview.

8  -  As mentioned in chapter 3 and 4 it seems like Jake is an alcoholic but that's not the case. He's just someone all over the place when it comes to partying ( a typical stereotypical teenage high schooler in America ) and Marc thinks getting him a girlfriend would help him get his life together in someway.

9  -  Daniel actually starts school on a Friday ( the same day Marc starts his work at Cheetos, the second week of school resumption for the term).  He gets added to the school's football team the following week.

10  -   Marc isn't in any sports team in his school.

11  -  Addison is part of the cheerleading team in school and her hair is blonde. 

Don't think of Addison Rae-

12  -  Marc and Daniel are both 17 years old ( as Bryan, Daniel's brother, has referred to them as not being adults yet. He does tell Daniel at one time that soon he will be old enough to know the secret room in their house, referring to his upcoming birthday which wasn't quite stated and emphasized on but we'll see that in season 2 ) with Daniel being older than him with only a few days. They are both born in May.

13  -  Jake can be considered the eldest among Marc, Daniel and Addison as he is 18 ( it is mentioned he drinks more than the others and exhibits some behaviors of someone of the age of maturity )

14  -  Addison is 17 and nearly 18.

15  -  Sophie is older than Addison, She's 18 too.

16  -  Bryan is 23 and Dereck is 2 years younger than him, 21.

17  -  It was never mentioned that Marc's family were originally the average American family or even poor because they aren't. They're actually quite above the average American family but because of the unfortunate events that happened to his family starting from when he was 15 ( witnessing his mother getting sexually assaulted by her boss and fired afterwards and the following year, some egoistic rich man framed  his dad resulting to his job being somewhat unsteady as we see in earlier chapters up until he was fired sometime later which Marc reveals to Daniel many chapters later ) It seems as if they are.

18  -  Dereck was already enrolled into the university even before they started having financial crisis and it affected him afterwards ( as mentioned in earlier chapters ). He is currently in his final year.