Chapter 9 - New Job (Edited)

- The following events happens the next day after the party -

DANIEL

The sunlight made its way through my windows and hitting my face, I thought someone was flashing a really bright light at me. I did not know where I was at the moment but the coziness of where I was made me want to sleep more or so because I don't even know if I was sleeping or not. Maybe I had been kidnapped but I would be tied to a chair or something not so cozy. I used my hands to cover my face and turn to the side, I slowly opened my eyes trying to figure out where I was.

I was in my room and on my bed... but how? I tried to recollect what happened yesterday maybe I had been in a coma because I felt like I've slept for years and the terrible headache I was having right now did not make things better. I was still in my clothes from yesterday and it didn't feel comfortable at all. I just want to rip them off my body. I slowly started to remember a few things, I had gone to a party, what the fuck! What was I thinking going to a party on a school night, how the fuck did I end up in my room? A lot of questions ran through my mind.

I looked at my alarm clock and it was 9:47am, I poured out curses under my breath but with a low voice cause my headache was really bad at the moment, and that's why I hated drinking cause of the after effects.

I stood up from my bed and noticed a glass of water with pills placed next to it and a piece of paper, I picked the piece of paper and it read

"I had a feeling you'll need this, your breakfast is downstairs already, oh and you've been excused from school today, don't forget to rest well"

I wondered who would write this and I don't think anyone of my family has this handwriting, It's different and quite beautiful if I must say. I took the pills and had a really hot bath and prepared myself for the day. I changed into my sweats and went downstairs, the house was kind of quiet today I guess my parents are out which was a little bit of relief because I knew when they came back, I was in for a really hot punishment, I went to the kitchen and had my breakfast.

I was ready to go back to my room, and that is when it hit me... my car, I left it at the party. I quickly rushed downstairs only to see my car keys on the dinning how did I not notice that? I really need to recollect some important things about last night, I remember Marc being at the party or so but how did he grow a beard, I must be seeing things maybe that's why I'm still having this impounding headache or I drank too much.

Last night I was ready to have fun and all but along the line, the vibe left me for a reason I can't remember but I also remember Alita having an argument with the same bearded person or so and that's all that I could remember. God, I can't remember what happened yesterday or what I did but I pray that it's not something stupid and I hope I don't get into much trouble, Amen.

I made a short prayer before going back to my room, I decided to check on Bryan which I wasn't sure if he was home or not, maybe he knew how I ended up in my room.

"Hey Bryan!" I called out knocking on his door.

"Hey... look who's up after drinking his head out" he said as he opened the door and laughing a little.

He headed back to his reading table which had a few papers this time around which shows that he was almost done with his projects.