Chapter 4 - Pretty Boy (Edited)

MARC

A few murmurs went round the class mostly from the girls but the new student never really cared that much. He looked nonchalant to say the least and also more like he never wanted to be here in the first place, just like all the other rich kids who attended this school did which of course isn't a surprise to me.

Our class teacher stepped inside the class a few seconds later.

"Settle down everyone" Mr. Harvey said as he gestured with his hands which most of the class never really obeyed because all attention were all on the new guy, which is now kinda annoying but come to think of it, he's actually the only very rich boy in my class others were mostly in other classes or lower.

"Today we have a new student who will be joining us in our class..." he said as he turned to the student.

"Now introduce yourself to the class" he instructed him. At first he hesitated a little before he finally introduced himself.

"Hey, I'm Daniel Ferreira and it's really nice to be here" he said in an unsure tone and immediately shrugged it off as he now looked back at everyone.

I watched as his eyes moved from every one of my classmates and then he looked at Jake, Addison, and smiled at her, and she smiled back too and then his eyes met mine. We made eye contact and now I actually got to see those beautiful grey eyes clearly. He didn't smile or anything, I just couldn't read the expression on his face. I suddenly had this weird feeling in me for a few seconds and he immediately turned to Mr. Harvey.

"You may go choose your seat from any of the empty seats-" Mr. Harvey stopped talking as he noticed that there was only one empty sit left and it was by my right-hand side, Addison on the left, Jake in front. At first, he looked kinda angry as he noticed where the seat was located.

"A-ha yes there's one over there next to Mr. Williams" Mr. Harvey pointed at me, Daniel the new student just gave a slight nod and started walking towards his seat beside me. He quietly took his sit I could perceive the cologne, which of course was very nice and also had this strong scent in it too. As soon as he sat down all the girls had now rushed over to him and surrounded him, oh well I won't blame them cause he's just a handsome stud, he gave a smirk.

"Ey, girls give the dude some space" Jake said as he came over to Daniel. They let out a few groans before they left but not completely. Daniel chuckled a little and gave Jake a Thank You look.

"Hey Daniel" Addison called out which made me flinch a little, oh no she is going to start her introduction. He turned over to her.

"Hey"

"My name is Addison and this is Jake... and he's Marco" she introduced a bit too cheerful.

"Hey," Jake said as he turned his attention to us.

"Marco?" Daniel asked as he turned to me.

"It's Marc, they call me Marco for a nickname, only my friends call me that " I said, I could feel my cheeks getting a little bit pink and for some reason a bit of anger too.

He chuckled slightly.

"Marco" he said and rolled his eyes